AsthenosphereAL Maptest

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Neo

Jun 8, 2001
Solihull, UK
Check out our Orange server, we are running the latest Beta6 build of AsthenosphereAL so it can be given a proper test. If there are any clans that want to play us 6v6 one night then icq me (56556356)

Otherwise we can kick ass publicly :D

Grab the map here if you aint got the patience for a server download

http://www.utassault.net/downloads.php?get&Maps/AS-AsthenosphereALBeta6.zip

Orange IP is: unreal://193.35.135.107:7737

Cya there :)

:cow:

I've only pld it twice, but it seems the changes are working... and afaik it haven't been def'd full time yet, so maybe the changes are too powerfull? well, anything is better than the old tbh...

much better now only 20% off spam now :D

althoud you could put guardiaeq and overlord][

it whould be nice testing all maps ;)

Seems to be good apart from a couple of things.

1./ Make the doors slide left - right instead of move up - down.. those annoying spikes in the floor piss me off

2./ Allowing the defender to camp inside the ship at the end is plain stupid fs

Sort them and itll get my vote :)

Left - Right sliding doors caused me problems, thats the reason for the up-down ones I used instead, just jump over them ffs, NEWBIE :P

Campers at the end aren't too difficult to kill, can't make the end too easy, especially since you can go down the lift now.

1 thing pisses me off
at the cryopds for def spawn u get a minigun
so as soon as air vents are down the def suicide run out with minigun and the next thing they know is 6 rockets firing at the door

so i think the def should get better guns like rl and flak or something etc

i know theres RL at end but u cant get it till the obersevation switch is done

If you want any extra maps added to the list reply with their name and dl location :)

As well as this could u send me some tracerouters [email protected] if you get extream lag. Tnx.

Last edited:
sometimes it has some pics off lag but it's rare m8 it's running fine;) :D

What about changing it so that the defenders get the new spawn once the reactor room doors are open?

It would make more sense for the defenders to be coming from the oppositite direction to the attackers and not having to run their way through them and it would mean you wouldn't have to suicide to be in with a chance of stopping any attackers who get the air vents.

Thanx