#assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Future of AS?

• Total voters
For the damage they have done to AS integrity.

WTF seas are you fucking stoned 24/7 or whats wrong with you. You must be in some serious state of mind i cant even think of. Really you starting to lose control like XB did. Phone him, talk to him and chill out a couple of month and come back. DUNNO what pills ur on. Why would i EVER apologize to you for anything. THats the funinest statment this planet ever heard off.

good to see you will have stats! not everyone is bothered by them but i like to see how i played after a pug, think the stats show pretty well where you did well and where you didn't lol.

also allot of players from ctf etc will like to have stats if they end up trying assault ( i would of thought anyway, maybe wrong) x

Last edited:
Detailed status report coming in 1-2 days, have been busy with non-UT-related stuff quite a bit.

Amongst other things I'll be talking about why the perm bans are justified! :)

Last edited:
Sorry, it's not detailed, another false promise, anyway, here it is:

[04:53:58] <seas-> hi guys
[04:54:13] <seas-> #assault is still in progress, obviously, naturally
[04:54:26] <seas-> even if i was gone forever tomorrow MyM or Timo_Maas could finish it up

Sorry, it's not detailed, another false promise, anyway, here it is:

[04:53:58] <seas-> hi guys
[04:54:13] <seas-> #assault is still in progress, obviously, naturally
[04:54:26] <seas-> even if i was gone forever tomorrow MyM or Timo_Maas could finish it up

Yeah it is, 1k euros price money for tournament and if I couldn't do it myself anymore then my UK friends would handle that.

Please read my Facebook, you will see that I am busy as fuckin fuck atm, I promise to you that we are going to finish up #assault soon enough! :)

Our lovely Stu will start out with a temp ban of one month, that's also a promise! ;p
That makes list of banned people: DJ (glorious leader), smant and Morpheus.
3 of a kind, they say in poker! ;)

And anybody who STILL doubts me, please stop doing that, it doesn't help and makes me a bit grumpycat.

Last edited:
The champ will be here for the grand opening! lol x

(if i dont make it 4 of a kind on banlist before then! lollollololol! xx)

p.s pls giv XB a chance he is funny x

Please read my Facebook, you will see that I am busy as fuckin fuck atm, I promise to you that we are going to finish up #assault soon enough!

Our lovely Stu will start out with a temp ban of one month, that's also a promise! ;p
That makes list of banned people: DJ (glorious leader), smant and Morpheus.
3 of a kind, they say in poker!

And anybody who STILL doubts me, please stop doing that, it doesn't help and makes me a bit grumpycat.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey seas, good luck.

Idea for you: make a remote script file for irc that ppl can download which does something like this.... (untested)

on 1:START:/ { /server irc.quakenet.org -j #assault,#mlut.eu | /server -m irc.utassault.net -j #utapug | /server -m irc.globalgamers.net -j #mlut,#upug }

Then even irc noobs would be able to just load IRC and it connects them to europe, usa, and UTas servers and channels?

At the end of the day all you really need to succeed is to get people involved. I've tried to get people to come across from qnet and over the years there have been a few, but mainly laziness in joining different IRC networks means people wouldn't come to utassault.net irc, plus there was a perception in general that AS was very low skilled (dog public didnt help lol). You will probably need to showcase the type to the other gamemod players and maybe do some video streaming of some good players in 5v5 or something, and links to some of the better edited / fragging movies will help you too.

Finally I would tell you that qnet and gg are not the holy grail, they, like all UT scenes, are in gradual decline. I think you in general have about 100 active CTF players on qnet, similar for gg. There's less TDM players. Naturally you have ppl of all types. Some are cunts, some are decent. If you can get even 20 ctf players to pick up AS and stick with it I think you'll have done a good thing in keeping AS alive. Best of luck and I will add #assault to my idling list on qnet :)

Last edited:
Sorry guys on vacation here, veey little Internet time.
Nice to see there's still interest :)

Ttm soon, tomorrow I hope.
My fb is "tom.seas.88", xoxo