Assault movies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hi there,
i've been looking for the "swap vs mi5" movie since i lost it during a computercrash.
Unfortunately the downloadlink is dead an therefore i can't dl it ... :/
Does anyone have another dl link or could upload it on Rapidshare.
If that's not possible i'd like to know the name of the song, which starts with some kind of violins (sounds classical).
Can someone help me out?

greez
zeroo

I had to remove all movies from my old server due to server move. The move is over so i have to upload all the stuff again.
Be patience. It'a really a lot of stuff.

Anyone knows the title of the last two soundtracks of uta community 2? I mean the ones of "Funny scenes" and "Some nice clan attacks" parts.

I've obviously noticed it. But "Dance to heaven!" and "Some PSX music from t0ma:P" are not that indicative and usefull titles though.

Last edited:
Hey brajan,
how long will it take to get you movies online again? :)
I don't wanna be unpatient. I just wanna know when i have to take a look at the first post :)

Hey brajan,
how long will it take to get you movies online again? :)
I don't wanna be unpatient. I just wanna know when i have to take a look at the first post :)

1 - when i'll get my ass up and look for a dvd with ut movies
2 - take this dvd to my work
3 - upload them via vpn (it's 3x faster then my home connection)

Man sooo much to do ;)

But seriously .... maybe monday?!

1 - when i'll get my ass up and look for a dvd with ut movies
2 - take this dvd to my work
3 - upload them via vpn (it's 3x faster then my home connection)

Man sooo much to do ;)

But seriously .... maybe monday?!

Psh, what kind of league admin are you? Ask SubZ for a lesson in "soon" :p::rolleyes:

I'll start uploads a week later due to my unscheduled visit in hospital :/
Got a DVD with SOME (not all) of movies from my list but i should be able to find all those movies as well .... soon.

All filefront links seems to be down due to them removing inactive downloads (1 month) so fuck them :/
Anyone know some better free file hosting site that has no time/bandwidth/file size limits where i could mirror some movies?

Hihihihi movies will be back online SOON!

Attachments

• Screenshot-1.png
    Screenshot-1.png
    129 KB · Views: 101