Assault movies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nice movie Timmaaaaaaah! serious.. nice runs, sprees... and the music makes it 9/10 :nod: too bad the quality is outdated :(

do you actually still know the names of the songs in it?

especially the last song...

Last edited:
nice movie Timmaaaaaaah! serious.. nice runs, sprees... and the music makes it 9/10 :nod: too bad the quality is outdated :(

:lol: there's a million dollar question, thx m8

especially the last song...

I'm pretty sure it's a song by Evanescence, can't remember title right now tho :\
[edit] Eternal [/edit]

Oh and nice movie tim, owning sum noobs in the last scene I see :p:

Last edited:
I'd just like to thank Brajan for doing this, it's the first time i've properly encountered this thread and it's extremely useful, and the download speeds are great. :thumb:

I'll download your movie soon Timmah, I remember ~3 years ago you were an extremely brutal player, if the movie is old then I am looking forward to being entertained.

I'm pretty sure it's a song by Evanescence, can't remember title right now tho :\
[edit] Eternal [/edit]

Oh and nice movie tim, owning sum noobs in the last scene I see :p:

Took some enquiries but I know which songs are in it now :)
Paul Oakenfold - Speed
Evanescence - Eternal

Downloaded them again, good music! Everybody should listen to it hehe.

I'd just like to thank Brajan for doing this, it's the first time i've properly encountered this thread and it's extremely useful, and the download speeds are great. :thumb:

I'll download your movie soon Timmah, I remember ~3 years ago you were an extremely brutal player, if the movie is old then I am looking forward to being entertained.

I wish I had my aim from 3 years ago now :D

Downloading atm elmer;). I have also made a movie 3/4 years ago, never public:P But i showed it to the members of <)C0(> when we had a clan meeting @ Biebs house in Delft :D. Maybe I will upload it;)

Macho, upload your movie!

Oh god, that 24 movie is christ awful...

It was funny to watch. Good TS quotes hehe: "Ik was er 1 centimeter vanaf" :D

Some good movies there, what do you rate as the best movie you've ever seen doesnt have to be AS

Mines Powah 2

Some good movies there, what do you rate as the best movie you've ever seen doesnt have to be AS

Mines Powah 2

Finish it - UT2k4 movie with outstanding editing.
Jesus - again great editing and some awesome UT2k4 and UT99 frags
PA Clan Movie - ctf/dm movie
Revisionistic - editing beyond my rating scale ;)
No control - :thumb:

haahaha I was in revisionistic :lol: owning sonkarotu, azazel got my name wrong though :EEE orchid instead of orchild so now i am a flower LOL!

Btw u might also want to cehck Last Generation by Semperphy, seriuosly ill frags omg and music pwnz, editing is top knotch too! Incredible aims there and yes one of my frags is in there too lmao!