Assault movies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

no joko those are asbestos suits that protect you from lava damage

biotoxin suits are something else

other weird items include voice or sound dampener that disables the sound of you jumping/dodging and beatbox that makes jumpin / dodging sounds all around you to confuse the enemy

there are also a few custom made items in planeshifter but I don't know the effect of them all,

2 maps that I can think of that has some of these custom items are as-missilesilo (on which you can actually do a usefull goo launch due to suit) and as-triflehavoc that has some pretty weird items, asbestos suit even if theres no lava o_0

no joko those are asbestos suits that protect you from lava damage

biotoxin suits are something else

other weird items include voice or sound dampener that disables the sound of you jumping/dodging and beatbox that makes jumpin / dodging sounds all around you to confuse the enemy

there are also a few custom made items in planeshifter but I don't know the effect of them all,

2 maps that I can think of that has some of these custom items are as-missilesilo (on which you can actually do a usefull goo launch due to suit) and as-triflehavoc that has some pretty weird items, asbestos suit even if theres no lava o_0

actually u are talking about a different version of lavafort. one has biotoxin, other has lava damage

btw in case you dont get the sarcasm FOR THE SECOND TIME! There isn't two version smartarse.

Does any1 have the song ID's for AUT-movie?

1. ID
2. ID -> wanna have this one
3. Tiesto - Traffic (Max Walder remix)
4. Lio - smooth airbase (avb remix)
5. ID
6. Hennes&Cold - the second trip (ID remix)

Last edited:
hes refferimng to aut clan movie maxiz not aut vs humor movie :P
Went through the old thread made by rogerwilco and this is what I found out.
1st: This is a song from a mortal kombat album I forgot the title tho
2nd: Dynamic - Dynamic Powers
from the album 2001 Tunneltrance force 27 cd 2 white snow mix
5th: thats a song from red alert not sure what its called though, might be crush

hmm, the filefront links doesen't really work for me. I just get the main site for some reason:(

I can't seem to find the release on discogs

2nd: Dynamic - Dynamic Powers
from the album 2001 Tunneltrance force 27 cd 2 white snow mix

Search for the album instead as it was a whole mix

damn ... they deleted them due to inactivity. No downloads for +30 days :(

You can still download the ones that are on google video, there is a trick to download them in .avi, can't remenber it for now, but I'll post it here later

So here is a vid I made : Siege Right Tower Teleport launch

I'll explain how to get it from google, this way you can download every video you want :

1 - click on the "download" link on the right of the screen
2 - cancel the download > now 2 links have appeared under the first one
3 - click on the "download the video manually" link and download the .gvp fucking crap file :mad:
4 - open the file with the note book, and copy the part starting by "http://vp.video.google.com/videodownload?version=0&secureur ..."
and finishing by "duration ..." (duration must not be copied"
5 - copy this link into your browser
6 - download the actual video in a REAL format that doesn't need that googlevideoplayer MONSTER SHIT :chainsaw:

And I don't think there is a time limite on google, so this might be a solution for all of your vids

glad if I was helpful to anyone