Assault Based Mod for UT2003

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

coz i stopped working on my map for 2 months :P and who says i only got 1 map that i working at? ;)

map is playable already. its on sixth server, tho thats a old version, new version is much nicer :)

des map rulez btw i think i can help with scripting =P

im a programmer fs i think i can make something in it =) hope my unix expirence helP=)

i can map... best off working on semi finished maps... making em work properly :P

I can map. I am working on one right now, As-Zeto, and if the first thing that comes to mind is a certain deathmatch map, you have the correct line of thinking:D

isn't it hard 2 do a map when yer 13 yrs old nitro?
atleast it said so on yer homepage......

Originally posted by Cr/-\zY_SuE
isn't it hard 2 do a map when yer 13 yrs old nitro?
atleast it said so on yer homepage......

Bloody Hell! Thats not supposed to be a link! Whered the image go?!

Edit: Got the image, See below.

Last edited:
LOL NiTrO, I still can't see it! :D
Let's try.
3642.jpg

Nice to see so many interested!

I have tryed many times to do maps but using only a 3 page tutorial out of PC GAMER magazine i have only been able to come up with ...

one room DM maps with pillars lighting 4 walls a ceiling floor and weapons...

without...

music water sky extra rooms LOL

i dunno how to make a arch way or join rooms or somethink or water i get really confused and bugger it up .

Still if someone was prepared to teach me then i would help on maps :D