Assault Based Mod for UT2003

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Ok I am formally getting a team together to work on an Assault based mod for UT2003. I have a small team already, but we need more people to get this project off the ground. We need:

uscript Programmers.
Unreal Mappers.
Texture Artists.
Modellers (3DSMAX etc).
Web site designer (and maintenance).

If you think you could provide something towards the project in any of these areas plz drop me a Private Message, ICQ, email [email protected], or just post here.

Plz don't post if you want to Beta test it :) We know there will be a lot of you that will want to, but atm we have nothing to test :lol:, when we do we will ask :D

I would love to help, but as you know m8, am practically useless, so, this is my offer.

Can I make the tea ???

ddie

i could help out oo... with the website or 3dstudio or sumthing

If I'll ever manage to create my first UT assault map and it's not a total disaster, my nxt map will be UT2K3 Assault map :nod:

meanwhile, why not asking around at t-com, beyondunreal and ina-community forums too. There should be ppl who like assault and know how to do stuff for ut in all of those forums :)

On my way!
3297.gif

Just tell me what to do and ill get the 3dstudio started:D

Thanx for all ya replys and offers etc. I have a fair bit to sort through so will try and get back to you asap.

I don't think those learning uscript/mapping will really be of a good enough standard atm, unless you have a backround in programming / mapping and just need to familiarise yourself with the syntax / structure etc. By all means you are welcome to try and learn before we get underway, which will be asap after UT2003 comes out.

If you are an experienced mapper / scripter plz provide me with some examples of your work if you can, either a map or mod you've made or one your developing, it helps me guage your abilities etc. Any unfinished/unreleased maps / source code you provide me with will not be passed on to anyone else :)

Thanx again everyone, I'm grateful for any offers of help, even if they aren't taken up :D