Assassin's Creed 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=assassins+creed+2+trailer

You should have heared of it by now, it gets released in november on consoles and in 2010 for PC. Will be one of the most epic games in history.

Now I got a ps3 my main question is about the controls. I played AC1 on PC which worked pretty well, but never done it on consoles.

Has anybody done Assassins Creed 1 on the consoles and on pc, is it playable on a console compared to PC? I don't like games which I can barely control :( and on pc I had to use quite some buttons, I wonder how it works.

You know AC was a PC port right? Was first developed for the consoles aka the best version aka the pc version being sloppy and kind of shitty :p:

Adventure games are usually awesome on consoles fyi!

edit2:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=assassins+creed+2+trailer

You should have heared of it by now, it gets released in november on consoles and in 2010 for PC. Will be one of the most epic games in history.

Now I got a ps3 my main question is about the controls. I played AC1 on PC which worked pretty well, but never done it on consoles.

Has anybody done Assassins Creed 1 on the consoles and on pc, is it playable on a console compared to PC? I don't like games which I can barely control :( and on pc I had to use quite some buttons, I wonder how it works.

Bit much though wouldn't you say? The first one wasn't THAT spectacular imo. I'd call it a good game to spend some time on this autumn but most epic game in history? Err no!

edit:

And it's UBISOFT, they can't do anything properly. Just look at the potential of FarCry 2..

Last edited:
aye I have AC on Playstation 3 here and played it all through. The Game is better than on PC and the controls are very well chosen.

Quite easy to handle, must have for sure!

:D Yeah 1 got kinda boring with the repetive side-missions. But the story was awesome and the gameplay+graphics were very good aswell.
I know it was a port. and the only difference with the PC I can think of, besides the usage of a controller over keyboard+mouse, is the camera (which was sloppy on pc, because you could notice it was a port). I'm wondering how it will work out on console, especially the fighting.

Just seen yako's post. Hm so I will get it on console it seems. Cba to wait a couple of months more :D

Best bit was jumping off the towers - that made my stomach lurch every time :barf: AC2 should be great though, they'l have learned that they have to make it a GAME this time, not just someone running around.

It is epic beyond iroquois proportions. The first half hour is a bit starting up but after that it's :drool: all over my screen ;D

This is really very good .If you play this it feels so fresh and the plot feels so good because of the historical background.

I played it all through on pc - with xbox360 controller and I loved it. It seemed like console to me without any sloppy moments. It'll be the pc version again.

I played it all through on pc - with xbox360 controller and I loved it. It seemed like console to me without any sloppy moments. It'll be the pc version again.

it's not the same as ps3+big HD TV

thats my opinion since I tried it on PC with my PS Controller too, but opinions differ :P

best game ever

the start few hours is fuckin retarded zzzzzzzzz
but when it opens up a+++++++++ game

then you get to venice and man.. nicest gfx ever
moonlight over water...

finished this game in like 4 days... it was too addicting :o
I like the historical backgrounds as the bot said as well and the treasure hunting.. got all treasures in Venice now, got subject 16 videos. the subject sixteen puzzles are tough! if not impossible without cheating..

Battle of Forli DLC released.. for the price of 3,99..

Time to finish the DLC: around 1 hour

Bought it, because I really wanted that platinum trophy. I missed one trophy for kicking a man with my glide machine.. and since you cannot replay a mission I had to either replay the entire game or download the DLC in which you can always use the glider.. done that.

The mission itself isn't very good.. no new trophies, areas or anything just another story in the city of Forli.. not very hard, not very exciting. I'm pleased with my platinum trophy now though :P

next month the other missing chapter will be released: The bonfire of the vanities.. which will include a new part of Firenze :)