AS-WeirAttack

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart did all league relates tuff back then Lilfvb :p:
I was happy coldersteel was gone because my comp could t handle it anyway

Coldsteel2 can be cool too although it blurry in front of my inner eye

AnTi said:
ColdSteel no idea, id rather see ColderSteel entering the league, ColdSteel its just crap remake for me :P
Also theres ColdSteel][ made by the same guy as ColderSteel.
Seeing as ColdSteel was made a long time before ColderSteel....:whatever:

Coldersteel was the remake, and it fixed numerous things... (Redeemer, graphics, bugs)...

Plz get some facts straight next time m8 :P

-LilFvB- said:
Seeing as ColdSteel was made a long time before ColderSteel....:whatever:

Coldersteel was the remake, and it fixed numerous things... (Redeemer, graphics, bugs)...

Plz get some facts straight next time m8 :P

First time i pld on coldersteel few years ago and on coldsteel few months ago :rolleyes:. Doesnt metter coldsteel is so bugged not worth even try to fix that.

imo with more maps in the league the longer this league will last..im sure people are fed up with playing the same maps over and over again

We need a smaller custom map that can replace the rook or frigate in peoples map lists imo, we got tons of large ball/des/golg sized maps. What about decent smaller maps, 3/4 min maps?

Miner said:
We need a smaller custom map that can replace the rook or frigate in peoples map lists imo, we got tons of large ball/des/golg sized maps. What about decent smaller maps, 3/4 min maps?

Im doing some ''small'' maps :P

ow just shut up, ull never finish it anyways :shout:

about weir attack; the layout is promising but it needs heavy tweaking with the spawnpoints, the attack routes are always waaaaay too long while the defenders always spawn rigth on top of the objectives. this map would never played further than the first objective in a league match, and even if, its impossible to breach the underground parts.
on the other hand the attackers can simply drop down from the dam and finish, and its virtually impossible for the defenders to stop them, so that would have to be changed aswell.

just for your information des is really working on maps and he will definatly finish them, i'd even say soonish

ProPain said:
not that watermap again des???
work in progress for 4 years now ? :D

Lmao no not that 1, I think i deleted that map coz it was total crap haha.

Xb they wont believe me anyway, as my ''last map'' took like what 3 years till now and still isnt done :lol: I still got it tho, I just have to change some things and then that map is mostly ready. ;) and another 2 maps are pretty far done aswell.

So just wait :P

Reactions: ProPain
there was this other map you posted here LONG ago
that 1 looked ace m8, and dont worry des i think you'll finish it
might even be a kickass map

keep me informed :thumb: