AS-WeirAttack

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

good stuff, good frames, im not bothered by looks tbh. only place were framerate drop drastically was in the generator room with the two rotating water wheels.

and i think the map is big for too reason:
a) the map wont be assaulted any further than outside because the canon control room cannot be assaulted, its like Astheno obs door.
b) especially in the end the mapper got lazy and created loads of long narrow tunnels with an occasional box to add to detail probably but narowing the passages even more, that is even narrower than guardia in a *lot* of places.

conclusion there are a couple of maps that are similarly league suited (ie a similar amount of work is need to make them assaultable and defendable)

Reactions: -CrackKing-
but for future mappers like Atma this one can be a good map to compare level of detail and framerates to :)
I dont like jerky maps, and if you play UT for looks you should move on to 2k4 anyways.

I like the map tbh, good framererates, easy objectives, some launch capabilities. The only thing bothering me is the end imo as sobo said, it's way to narrow and spammy. No chance anyone is gonna get through there in a 6v6 match :)

I like it more then rocketcommand tbh and I've only played it once lol

Map looks pretty interesting, but every map can be tweaked :D Maybe some skillah mapper could work on it or soemething.

i downloaded couple of maps (only maps were the reviews were pretty good (about 90%)) three weeks ago, just to see new AS-stuff.
One of them were WeirAttack.
Honestly i like this map. Good fps and i love to defend it. :spam:
Maybe it's not league optimized, but that shouldn't be a big problem.

As far as i know Coldersteel still need some tweaking.

Id be happy get a few players and test it online, we would need a server where this map is running, maybe its a time to get this map to the league..
We could get a list of bugs on it and give it to our xtreme dev team ;)

Cause of the numerous bugs in the map.... these were mostly fixed in ColderSteel, but there's also some bugs in that version.....

Would think you knew this cash m8.... you've been around longer than me fs

ColdSteel no idea, id rather see ColderSteel entering the league, ColdSteel its just crap remake for me :P
Also theres ColdSteel][ made by the same guy as ColderSteel.

You can grab both maps here. Its SteelPack.

@ Cratos yeah would be nice if you put both of them there :)

I was thinking about get around 10 players on some server and play a few times ColderSteel, maybe we can find some bugs, we could even try some launching ;)
I have a small list what should be removed from the map.