AS-VampireSE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hmm the few times I played it on publics, it wasnt hard to destroy. sure a skilled def can hold this point for a while but it wasnt a chokepoint or something. remember you can get weapons from the defenders first respawnpoint (shock, rl, flak) and u can easily hammerlaunch at the stone.
but if we playtest that map, than we will see, or what health would you suggest?

Rich said:
there is no way Doc Edo would let you edit that map he is still active online and he would not deffinatly NOT let you do it as he used to hate this league with a passion ... i dont agree with editing other peoples work without permission but if you tried and failed then atleast you tried ... but dont be suprised if he appears and kicks up a fuss ...

Rich

Whats the problem ? he said that it would have been ok if you would let the auther name be and just ( edited by missery .... ) or sth like that . I can't see there any problem ... it is wayne if the map get somewhen deleted from everywhere or if it will be edited and will maybe be a leaguemap somewhen ....
thx .

pott: the thing with the author is already cleared. flatus said that I have the ok from doc edo :)
anyway just added an edited by and updated the readme.

as there are no further suggestions I'll try to organize an official public test, if there is enough interest

Oh yes, get the final one out asap. I'm sure if there are no other probs &/or suggestions, let it loose to the masses & have a vote on it to be added to the list of maps used in the league. :thumb:

AS-VampireSE_Beta5*Update*

--just a Info --

Mapcrash @ DFP Public Server Friday 17th about at 15:00 GMT

Map/Server restarted after 10sec playing (->Ballistic)

Critical: AActor::TestCanSeeMe
Critical: AActor::PlayerCanSeeMe
Critical: UObject::ProcessEvent
Critical: (WallFragments AS-VampireSE_Beta5.WallFragments191, Function Engine.Fragment.Dying.Timer)
Critical: AActor::Tick
Critical: TickAllActors
Critical: ULevel::Tick
Critical: (NetMode=1)
Critical: TickLevel
Critical: UGameEngine::Tick
Critical: UpdateWorld
Critical: UServerCommandlet::Main
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Exit: Exiting.

damn, thats the siege/saquara crash :(

/me pokes Timo