As-undergroundlabs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

;)
Btw that version has had the lifts removed so the second room looks a bit different now, so you want to have a look jan.

well nah richrig isnt contained in riv3, GRZ has added all the textures he used (lots of richrig) to Adesert.utx. I think richrig itself was shipped with TO along with many more good looking textures (only thing worth getting TO IMO)

Well if i can settle on the fact that youve got Desertstorm I can use many textures i am getting from the richrig file atm by using Adesert.utx Because i dont think it will be spread over more than some bored people browsing this forum :D

you can get richrig.utx here. Make sure its extracted into UT\Textures and not into UT\Textures\Textures, as the zip itself contains a subdir too

Well I tried the version Jan has sent to me, looks ok, but the game play is a bit spammy in the long corridors'n stuff. Little opportunity to dodge against champfered sides in tunnels as well. Game play (in the version I have) really needs to be sorted. Obviously the weapon and power-up distribution is also a bit wank, but that is normal for a map under development. The least power-ups the better imo. In that respect, Mazon owns... My 5 cents.

I was thinking about tunnels double as wide, too. Atm Im doing stuff in the second room

ah and dont care about the part after "Computers have been hacked" :P That part is probably from early 2002 if not 2001 :P

Originally posted by sobo
ah and dont care about the part after "Computers have been hacked" :P That part is probably from early 2002 if not 2001 :P [/B]

lol and i thought i spent alot of time on my maps :eek:

ive not been mapping since then :P ive started it at this time and then i couldnt be arsed anymore but i did small parts from time to time

Looks like U gonna finish ur map before I will finish mine :rolleyes:

I think I said about 10 times i would finish mine lol, I will when i get a bigger hdd then my current 2 gig. well i said i was gonna buy a bigger 1 for over 2 years now and I still got same wank shit lol

ignore me

pics looks nice fag :)

ah and dont care about the part after "Computers have been hacked" :P That part is probably from early 2002 if not 2001 :P

damn Snuggs. So even if somebody has the beta this cool part which I made there will be gone :P you could rippershot a generator through a quite complex room and part of the compley would detonate leading to more rooms further down.