As-undergroundlabs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

one thing people keep complaining about: uttech4 missing.
thats a texture package, i know its non standard. when i was playing TO once i kept the packages for the purpose of mapping.
uttech4.utx holds some nice textures and some of them are used in my map.
When ill release a final at some day ill put all the uttech4-textures with the others in my own file. for now you can get uttech4.utx file here, 13,1 MB but the server is really good

two things before ill release a beta

- i need a little help with a stochastic trigger:
a) what range do the probabilitiy values have (0-1 or 0-100 or else?)
b) which initial state actually works. by now it doesnt work in any case :\

ill add some kind of ventilator blowing from the round (as kinda lift)

`done (was on friday already, but had no time to send it to someone to host it :D)

hmm i could release a beta if you want.

i also need some help thread "attachment problem" :\

Originally posted by Ajax
sobo why not get necro to host it on the suym site silly :P

1) cant really find him online often :\
2) Got poof who can do it.

Well I was hoping to get answer from SteelHORN about my attachment problem. Didnt get one. OK, Ill send poof this version and maybe I can fix it in the next version.

if you lack a certain file:
1) you can wait till Ill release a final in 204 years ;) Ill add those i need to the ulabs files then
2) ive added info where to get them in the readme.txt

Last edited:
yeah i was sleeping i went to bed early yesterday.

The session with Jan was a bit demanding though very good. I even dont wanna release the beta anymore because i think its shit :P but for your sake ill give it to proph or necro as soon as i can meet one of them :D

edit: the art of turning two evils into one good :P

as neither proph nor necro show up im using the time to apply the changes suggested by Jan.

Last edited:
yup that sounds like my clan :p:

richrig reminds me off one of muttleys maps... you sure it didn't come with ... des][beta? or snowdunes..?

anyways install all maps first then try it hulky

and lmao @ being "demanding".. some people call it honest :P

S-T-O-R-Y :p: