AS-ToraBora testers needed (pros only)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

right I just gave it a spin...

like it's been said the water spawn at the beginning is gonna be hard to get out of with an offensive defence, also is it me or are those walls on either side(before the rl auto cannon) just a bit too high? might be me, but I couldn't pass 'em with a hj which imo they beg for... because without that alternate route(ofcourse you could always launch up there) the doorway is gonna be major spammage... which brings me to another point, progressive spawning after the door have been blasted might be a good idea as it's a fucking long run, anyways, having done the 2 generators, up the long broad slope it goes, with the pillars there for cover, I think there's gonna be some nice fighting uphill there, but, and I do mean but, that auto cannon is a fucking nuisance in my eyes, and the slow elevators screams for spammage as well...and if you survive that u get to a tiny ramp just opposite def spawn...

all in all I'd say it was a fairly decent map, but very hard to complete with a good defence.

If it's your first AS map I'm sure we're gonna get much better maps when u learn to balance things better.

u can hammerjump the walls u just do a backwards one into the middle tower place, bounce off it and u get an extra lift up to the wall