AS-ToraBora testers needed (pros only)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hm its kinda weird
i have the ut goty edition and as far as i know the bonuspacks and the eavy stuff are included in this
but still these textures are missing

Originally posted by Suicidal
Where can i download EavyBonusPack?

I have spent an hour looking for it, i can't even find a link to Eavy's site.

Why couldn't you just upload the .zip with all the files that are needed in it. Surely you know someone that has a site with 3mb spare.
You can download the Eavy´s AssaultBonusPack on the ]>BO<[ WebSite aswell ;)

yeh, lots of different routes 2 get objectives:)
i like it:D
niz map:)
can sum1 plz put it on a server 4 launching and hammering testing?:D

Originally posted by thePROPHET!
You can download the Eavy´s AssaultBonusPack on the ]>BO<[ WebSite aswell ;)

Yes, and UTAssault has it too. But the lad said I needed 'EavyBonusPack' which i had trouble finding cos it doesn't exist :shake: Useless

Originally posted by Suicidal

Yes, and UTAssault has it too. But the lad said I needed 'EavyBonusPack' which i had trouble finding cos it doesn't exist :shake: Useless

try AssaultBonusPack418
thats Eavy's
you need to have it installed to play on publics these days anyway (afaik).

Seems like a fun map, some original ideas and plenty to hold your interest - tricks to be discovered etc.

As mentioned previously the water at the start and a couple of small doorways could make it a bit easy to defend (guardia spam stylee :D) but they are just small points.

Course the real test is playing it as its meant to be - 5 v 5 or more. Has anyone got it uploaded onto a public server yet? If not, how about one of you friendly clans that own good servers get it up and running so we can give it a real test ;)

Looks like a good one mate, keep it up, we need some really good new maps to breath some life back into assault :)

Spiritguide :cool:

-={Mi5}=- Founder
Ex ((si><th))

only just got it working, but i love it :D. Nice launchs possably hammer jumps usefull nice spawn points and NO major choke points looks a good un someone(Neo) put it on the jolts pls

Now what?

HELP!!!

Thanks for all the input!

Now what? I've tweaked a few things (can't see the weapons, some item placement, doorway sizes, little more eye candy, bot AI, construction, etc.) I think I'm ready to release it, should I put it on a hosted page here or send it to a review site...

Where do you think it would get the most exposure? Is it cool to send it to several review sites? Any advice would help!

Thanks in advance!

Also, anyone test it with at least 10 or more humans...we can only do 8 max here.

Maybe I should wait for some server testing before a final relase. What do you think? I just wanna do it right so there's not 3 or 4 versions floating around cause I hate that.

Super Sui to the rescue

I have uploaded a .zip with all the files you need (i think)

The .zip contains :

AS-Torabora.unr
torabora.txt
Spoils.umx
SGTech1.utx
richrig.utx
SSMetal.utx

It is a 9mb download :]

Hope this helps

Re: Now what?

Originally posted by detokaal2
Maybe I should wait for some server testing before a final relase. What do you think? I just wanna do it right so there's not 3 or 4 versions floating around cause I hate that.
Yup, wait for some server testing first ;)