AS-Submarinebase][

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Weirdo, we love you so much...

• Please fix this map!! :nod: :bowdown:

Votes: 53 84.1%
  • but, Leave it as it is. :nono: :fingers:

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters
ahhh yeah, I presume by message you mean the "Attackers are on the submarine roof" message :lol:

is it possible to "patch" the subroof trigger to a teamtrigger ?

i think it confuses the def very mutch if the msg pops up ... cause sometimes the def spawns there after docks msg

The roof isn't open until 1 min after Submarine objective has been taken anyways....

but some1 who sees the msg could think that there´s a enemy in the final room...

he could swim with scuba under sub...and sneaking through to get subentrance

...next to the deemer on Bridge :rolleyes:

Good point about the hatch message; tbh I had forgotten about this, but as suggested, it can be made to an Attack-triggered only message quite easily.

I don't really understand why the new spawn is "too far away"; the only time you're going to spawn there is between the Gate objective and the Attackers reaching the Docks. It takes less than 7 dodges to get back to within the place u need to be.. It's relatively the same distance as if you were spawning from the Ventilation pool, which has always been there, so tbh it's not a major difference.

Maybe increasing the ratio of spawning by the gate switch slightly would help :\

Reactions: Urgamanix
no ^^ just make the msg team-triggered
the map was playable as it was wasn't it?

and just moving the bad spawns to the sub-roff will fix the prob easily imo.

it is even an advantage for the def not to have to suicide innit? so you should maybe place those spawn even further near the very front of the submarine

hm?

i mean the front (*). the direction, the submarine would drive/swim to

---------------->

.__| |_______ __*
|_______________\

and: 2nd attack route?

well I pld submarine one time with the change (and was well surprised about new spawn :P ) but I find it worse than before. It takes longer to get a weapon and suicing is mostly faster. just my 2 cent.
If spawn could be moved next to dock objective/trigger it wud be better.
But map was also playable before

Hardcore said:
hm?

i mean the front (*). the direction, the submarine would drive/swim to

---------------->

.__| |_______ __*
|_______________\

and: 2nd attack route?

lol...i thought u mean the front of the sub :D

.*_| |_______ ___
|_______________\

2nd attack route

a while ago i worked on a "fixed" subbase version
with a 2nd attack route 4 docks
and many other changes to make the gameplay at the last section more interesting and better

we had a interesting test with a few DFP and DoG players

but i stoped that project cause i had less time 4 that...and cause of GRZ´s point of view about his maps :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Hardcore
the spawn is not that you say "so very far away" but the other spawns ar just right at the spot you need to be...

so 5 (or so) spawn at place to be, and 1 spawn is like in tokio... maybe you should keep that spawn on roof and move other spawns a bit further away

just a sugestion

how about an extra spawnpoint on top of the sub where the flak and shock is, and the one above the hatch, if you dont like it suicide , rinse and repeat.

my only problem with subbase was in insta when trying to shoot the gate control switch pfff annoying fighting yer way there and shooting it 10+ times then getting killed without completing obj rofl :tired:

Tzu said:
my only problem with subbase was in insta when trying to shoot the gate control switch pfff annoying fighting yer way there and shooting it 10+ times then getting killed without completing obj rofl :tired:

load subase in the ED and take a look where the trigger is

and yes, this "bug" should be fixed 2........ if possible