AS-Navarone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I saw a crate somewere that had only 1 side... Must been in one of the two bunkers attatched to the walls (near the 2 gates)

thx 4 the feedback so far :)

this project will take a bit, cause

a, i need to talk to timo first..to fix a special thing about a .u file :\
b, i may need a lil break after spending hours..days..weekend in uED :P

some bugs already fixed..and some ideas are growing
especially about the end of the map

i´m thinking about to expand the map a lil bit

just in the lower part maybe...a escape 4 example

plz don´t run out of patience
the map project will not die..as long the league stays alive :)

Just hurry up! People dont have patience to wait for 1 map that might not even be good for 5months

if u want an honest opinion, this map has failure written all over it, too big too many routes

Lucky for everyone else your opinion isn't fact then!

GRZ, don't think anyone can thank you enough for all your hard work.

So GRZ, going out of UT on a high note eh. Can't blame ya for doing so & I'm sure it's got nothing to do with you turning 30 in 4 months. :teehee: Well thanks for helping out in this community & keep on looking in from time to time. ;)

Well It was time as the game grown to be boring, cant really do anything more with the engine do to its limits. And UTA lost its spark few years back imo. Stll I had alot of fun couse as you know UTA is just 1 small survivor of once huge userbase of people in different gametypes and communities wich i took part in with playing and mapping. Looking today its still not bad 40% of maps played in this league are made by me, not counting 3 others wich i had contributed to in 1 way or annother so i cant really be dissapointed by the whole involvement.
Met some people in real life, and got totally wasted both times for good and bad :rofl:
For those who banned me and obrero in the past, they know what i think of them so nothing more to add there.
As for the rest thx for the support.
Oh and be kind to your mappers those who are left that is, if you dont know how to make a map you dont know what your talking about couse you cant imagine how time consuming it is and creative mind it takes.

Grz

I want Subbase 1 back in league :lol: Your best creation imo m8.

And omg did you get waisted last year. Leaving us all alone in uppsala fs :lol:

Get your ass back to icq btw I need some help!

if u want an honest opinion, this map has failure written all over it, too big too many routes

why would you even post shit like that. omfg!

Gj grz, take care mate :) I will come visit you and lenny when he finally moves to uppsalaaa :D

Definitely a loss for the UTA community that you're going again Grz. Thank you for the huge contributions you've made and I wish you luck in whatever you do in the future :(

wev heard it all b4 :D So dont be suprised if he rejoins or another nick rejoins the league! But yes tar for the maps grz my man!

Oh and be kind to your mappers those who are left that is, if you dont know how to make a map you dont know what your talking about couse you cant imagine how time consuming it is and creative mind it takes.
Grz

!! GRZ = best mapper ever nuph sed ;< and mebe u will be back we will see :)