AS-Navarone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Last edited:
very nice; lot of things are good =)
The relatively easy access to sniper platform/roof and effect of blue shock projectile in red lighting is amazing ... clearly both gameplay and awe were in mind during creation.

mm DL now, gonna test it out tonight! :satan:

edit*
Oki looks really nice but didnt find the switch first because of the lack of fort standard he he (thx zyx)
but when i play it offline it will always switch to male skin, why is that, other maps dont do that :satan:

Last edited:
Map makes sense going to top to bottom.. for some reason it reminds me of the opening scene in Goldeneye on the dam. Che: Plz steal end scene from N64 Goldeneye Dam level and make this map end-scene :P ...actually that would be a great idea for a map :D Need to learn UED this week!

Map makes sense going to top to bottom.. for some reason it reminds me of the opening scene in Goldeneye on the dam. Che: Plz steal end scene from N64 Goldeneye Dam level and make this map end-scene :P ...actually that would be a great idea for a map :D Need to learn UED this week!

I've got part of that, and could use someone to (help me) finish it :)

great work GRZ, gonna have to play it 6on6 sometime soon!

Ok, there are three things which I noticed:
1. If your drop down here along the wall it gives you the opportunity to hammerlaunch directly to charge 1 and 2 and the defense basically can't do shit about it since they can't take a spawn to there until the lower ways are opened
Shot0024.jpg

2. The fence kills you when you walk at the sides(all over the map)
I think its ok that it deals major damage when you try to jump through it but walking at a wall and dying kinda sucks.
Shot0021.jpg

3. This just looks strange :P
Shot0023.jpg

Shot0071-1.jpg

I noticed that this lift near final is quirky... you can't just walk or dodge on to it, you need to jump... if you try to walk on it it moves up before you can get on it :x