AS-Navarone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Huh, since when is spam so bad? Peoples favourite maps contain massive spam points.

Ballistic, how spammy is wahread and the final objective?
Siege, is all spam if you are on roof and people come low.
Bridge, all spam at 2nd/After Final

Tbh. what you dont want is a map based on Mini. Seems to be choice weapon these days. Maps like Ballistic and more importantly Riverbed3 need less of them or people will just mini even more.

u should add boots and shock someplace on the map as boots and shock = funniest maps imo

is that possible G?

when is map finsihed wanna try some new maps

i think Desertstorm is the best example 4 a very good AS map

the layout, the details and the gameplay are just perfect IMO

nothing more 2 add...nothing to fix or delete
it just plays nice and looks nice designed :)

Agreed

i still remember ppl complaining that it was confusing when it got introduced tho :lol:

Good maps often have more important and less important objectives, and you dont have to take them all, but the less important help the way/route to final objective. (like ballistic snipernest to warhead)

And a good thing is if you can launch to more important objects but the final objective is protected so you must open or activate some first like Bridge, here golgo2 is kinda bad because you cant make a save if they breach the temple if you suicide.. :satan:

I think good maps have like (bamse said) opportunities too vary your style of assault.. So that you can confuse defence... Golgotha is a good example i think You can get next obj after the one you have to get. (hurons before undead) So that you don't have to defend everything (like siege final) but you still have to take an eye onto the next obj.

it makes it less linear which is good. Also i don't think it's good to get final obj strait away. (like siege) but you have to do somthing before to get it.. (explosives)
Desertstorm is good but lacks a good launch posibilety.. also some z axis assaults look fun to me.

more sniper please so i can get headshotted all the fucking time! the only way not to die vs some1 with sniper these days is to duck 24/7, i blame its stupid refire rate of a automatic gun

btw AS-Assault, AS-infiltration, i have no idea what map is about so cant help at all!

Last edited:
Please don't make a defence spawn door facing the attackers so they can snipe you from the otherside of the map as soon as spawnprotect runs out AKA Riv3 :mad: (p.s. why isnt that getting fixed ffs)

isnt it supposed to be hard to get? i like it when you can give a solid defence. Could turn a clanwar around and it's fun. Mean people have to come up with something special to get that objective.

At the end of the day, any spawn with a small opening is gonna have those problems but it doesnt ruin the map. It is easy enough to stop the spawn killer and its easy enough to get out of the spawn without being killed.

Other maps with similar issues:

Golgotha at Start, spamming the cave
Ballistic at start, shooting the defender door before maingate
Bridge, hammer camping portals