AS-Nameless

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i'll show u a beta when its ready :) its looking like a building site again after redoing the end part + i have some new ideas im working on + ive been trying to get all the brushes aligned to the grid after reading that tutorial to avoid any new bsp holes appearing.

I'll have a playable beta ready by tomorrow hopefully i think it might be a good idea to finish the map soon too, to avoid it going fuxor again i dont want to spend months fixing bsp problems again...

how r your maps going pinhead? :)

Originally posted by Muttley
i'll show u a beta when its ready :) its looking like a building site again after redoing the end part + i have some new ideas im working on + ive been trying to get all the brushes aligned to the grid after reading that tutorial to avoid any new bsp holes appearing.

for measurements use binary numbers, 256,512,384,...
always try to use "big" brushes and keep vertex snap on, that way. you wont have problems i think. my maps generally a pretty low poly one, so yo might also ignore me because i dont have any problems with framerates :P

im getting bored of this map now..... heres the end redone again jan any closer to what you have in your head? i'll wait for a reply b4 carrying on wiv it incase i have to delete it again :P

Attachments

• redoneagain.gif
    96.7 KB · Views: 90
cool chrs paa

jwer does this look gay? i was gonna remove the door and make a hole in the wall but this gives attack better flow i.e. they cant be spammed as easily...

Attachments

• holey.gif
    115.6 KB · Views: 74
jan ive got a version wiv the old textures and 2 diff ones wiv new textures not sure if they work tho these textures dont roll or whatever kooma said textures do, u can see the seems on most of them but heres a screeny of the end bit done up:

Attachments

• newtex.gif
    128.8 KB · Views: 68