AS-Nameless

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jwer: soz mate our conn went down back now but your busy lol..i think this versions ready for the publicbeta ive added summin which might pish u off tho ;) After the 2 energy cells have been shot out the lazers go loopy downstairs and everyone inside the lower part of the building dies......basically to get them to the next spawn point wivout them having to suicide, so its quicker for def to get into positions.....and helps peeps play it for the first time. Also I put a delay on that door up high so again it gives def a bit of time to get into positions b4 launching starts...

ajax: we tested the low grav tower in insta, u can fire teammates all the way up with 2 shots....not sure if thats enough to cure it tho as i dont play the game i just map for it :P

This map looks beautiful :) What's the fps like in the outdoor areas though? I see you use a really high res, at least for the screens, but how well does it play in 800 x 640?

Hope it comes into the league soon :)

Btw I always thought Golg was really ugly and half-arsed. And a bit brown lol. Fun map though.

not sure mate how it will play :\ im a bit worried it'll go bitty for u u can test in a few hours and let me know.

soz for the delay in the beta, jwer pointed out some huge bsp holes last night which ive been fixing since 3 this morning :( theres 2 homs left 1 is tiny and the other is in a place where no-ones gonna go...so i left em rather than trying to fix em all day...

i'll u/l to jwer when hes about and he'll get it to some webspace hopefully (thnx snuggles if its yours)

im off to buy some clothes wiv poods bb in a couple of hours.

i'll make a new thread when its on some web space.

mutts i posted that after a mega play test session with others, the launch is too easy to stop :( we know we tried it lots of times. Two ways i can see it be playable for insta, 1 put windows between the towers cept at the top this way you can still launch up but have some protection and you can only be shot when walking up from infront not every direction or 2 give us another route up.

Like i said before this map is fucking sweet for standard assault one of the best i have seen ever ! but for insta to tower is a pain in the butt. While i would love to see this become a top insta map don`t do it at the cost to standard, you call and what you do to it. As it stands it will get played a lot for standard just not for insta

might ask you for webspace proph...

atm i'm not happy yet with the beta's since they where too buggy, the last one was really good but also not finished yet...

when that's done i need to go over pick-ups and see if they are okay... needs a small bit of work first...

and useless... i'm really frightened for people with low end specs because the eye candying takes a lot of fps :o

outside isnt really userfriendly for attackers as they face the whole base. ~50 with my comp idling with no players on..... :\

But once inside its about ok

doh doh mutts :P
if yad used ordinary measures for brushes you wouldnt experience so many BSP holes i suppose (talking of 16,32,128....)

i know mate this is my fifth map and i only just got to grips wiv using the grid properly to lign stuff up "neatly" which is quite scary really, if i had a brain id be dangerous ;) .....i really should of spent more time reading the tutorials :\

Last edited: