AS-NaliColony

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Already like the old version and this is even better :thumb:

About the bomb objective. I think playing with the delay of the door could work. Just gives the defenders 2-3 more secs to get in position but then the attackers dont have to walk that extra way every time.

I think that delaying the door opening by 3-5secs and putting back the old spawns is the best option. This will give defenders time to get to bomb and hold attackers back for a bit. However, this objective should not be hard to get imo, else the map is getting too long. You just cant have a map with about 10 objectives where nearly every objective can be held for ages.
Adding ventilations etc. is always nice but you had a pretty much perfectly balanced objective in the older version so there is no need and it will just make it harder to balance.

The generator and train are already quite well defendable and the last zone takes a few minutes to complete as well. Add some time for planetary and bomb and I dont see this map to be attacked faster than 7-8mins against a decent def.

These backspawns are really bad, with decent def with can hold the train forever, defenses gets twice as fast into position than attackers.

i get ur points

but most that attack the map don´t realise that they have boots, vials and a armour to attack the train

that makes 100/120 + boots :o

its true, in every map people "learn" how to beat it. Right now people are still working the map out

i get ur points

but most that attack the map don´t realise that they have boots, vials and a armour to attack the train

that makes 100/120 + boots :o

You just need 1 person in sniper nest to watch whos going for boots and shoot him then. U can even let him grab armor, any half decent sniper will kill him before he even reaches the building.
The sniper nest is buggy btw, your invisible when sniping from there it seems, at least Anti was every time in the last pugs (dont think anyone else has been defending there).
In any pug we played train either went instantly because the defense was asleep after bomb or it took forever with attackers sometimes hardly making it over the bridge to the building.
The objective was perfect, now it ruins the map, dont really see why there is such a big discussion about what to do.

we just played nali last pug..... 2 launches, train gone in less then 1 min on both attacks.

If u make the objs too easy it just ends like like desolate...nothing difficult...no sense of accomplishment.....just a flowing map that doesnt do anything "wrong" but.......well not brilliant either. like a book you read and then wonder what its about (not that i read books!)

Last edited:
we just played nali last pug..... 2 launches, train gone in less then 1 min on both attacks.

...and it still took the winning team 8mins to complete even when train def was rubbish. People keep saying attacking gets better as soon as people know the map and more launches exist. But u also have to keep in mind that these 8mins defenses are pretty much without any defense tactics.
With solid tactics Im sure that even the older train version can be defended for a long time (2 at back with shock, 1 sniping boots/armor outside, 3 pushing). Last objective is also pretty well defendable with an organized defense and people who know that there is a shock rifle.
Im sure people dont want this to be a new Asthenosphere (original version) which can hardly be finished in time and I think with putting back the old version of the train objective and increasing the door opening delay by a few secs the map would be great.

Hi Che you need to make some updates,
1. Seems train is too hard for some people! (still not imo) no worse then war loader on ballistic for me (probably easier!!!). but people are crying.
2. You need to fix the sniper nest, people bug abusing the crap out of it (invisible). Imo make a door/laser field door to enter the sniper nest from defender spawn and disable the sniper nest "door" after the bomb objective.

Last edited:
added another spawn after bomb (old place) 4 train objective
also...there´s a shock on the bridge at the squids..it comes up with the bridge

removed the sniper laser..added a door
got a black mover problem with it
need to re-do it , but not fancy 2nite :P

hope the improvements are good or its the end of this project!!

P.S where is RookSE

Last edited:
Very nice map played it on custom server. Wanted to try practice some jumps or check hided powerups offline but i had an error "Could not find CheB" or something like that. It happens only if i try map offline. Could u send me this file?

/edit This error is "Can't find file for package 'CheB' "
Same problem here.
What i've to do?

havent played the new map yet. but i noticed while speccing that you now have red and blue chains. You should rename the defence teleports to red and blue instead of left and right. Small change but important as i think people taking Right teleport will expect to end at Red chain. But thats not the case!