AS-MonkeyGrubber

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Muttley said:
:P ive been concetrating on r/l atm i've gotto move out v soon + other things are on mi mind i'll be back tho ;)

r/l? :moon:

Moving out = decent con? :D

mis playin with ur lil' willy though...

afaik mutts is not gonna finish this map, but i think he's been abducted by aliens and being anally abused by them (and enjoying every minute of it) because he hasn't been online in feckin ages...

guess he's moving to a small hut in new zealand or something...

aye, better never start a second one, so you can say youve got no unfinished business on your comp

jwer_NL said:
afaik mutts is not gonna finish this map, but i think he's been abducted by aliens and being anally abused by them (and enjoying every minute of it) because he hasn't been online in feckin ages...

guess he's moving to a small hut in new zealand or something...

Well if you find him tell him to drop me a line ffs.

shame , as it looked like a good map. cant you get the beta's so someone can finish it ? I will if you want , im fed up of playing the same fookin maps 1000 times over.

you can always start building your own ;) but most ppl are tired of their own map cause it takes to much time to finish it so they drop it . I started like 5 maps 1 good one but for dm which i lost after formatation and others were uncompleted so they died ;)

give it 2 another 1 so he can finish then :D!
Btw.. where has that AS-Map ideas thread gone to? I remember sum1 making a great story with pirate ships and stuff....at 1st i thought it was Ajax, but he said he didn't post it....:confused:
we need more maps...(AL maps...)

:P I've not been connected for a while and ive been trying to get mi leg over with someone from work....priorities ;)

I'll get back to mapping soon Jan, get our partnership going again :love:

ello hecty how u doin mate? hope tom didnt disturb u too much wiv that post he made the little fag...

pirate map sounds cool :P

also if u aint gonna finish a map, pass it around to other people to add stuff and get it finished :)

C'mon Rich m8.
you got something here or not?
What I've seen is awfy braw, wanna send me a beta sometime?