AS-Inferno

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Making pretty maps invovles tedious texture aligning, fancy, coloured lighting, constant use of the 2dED, constant brush intersections and constan lancape imports from 3dsmax.

maps looks cool! when i first tryed to build a map... i wasnt able to create anything! the only thing i created was i've created a mountain into friagte... which was sensless as hell... :rolleyes:

here's an idea 4 u ppl....
it's ajax's btw, AS-Pirate.....
can't remember how it goes....
search this forum 4 it...
(yes i'm too lazy:P)

VERY nice screenies. I reckon sniper rifle would work well in them there tunnels. Defo not flak or ripper. Bit of pulse would be nice to see instead of minigun for a change

Originally posted by netroMe
here's an idea 4 u ppl....
it's ajax's btw, AS-Pirate.....
can't remember how it goes....
search this forum 4 it...
(yes i'm too lazy:P)

erm dont think i have ever come up with one called as-priate as an idea unless i was well mashed and forgot, but afak doc_edo is gonna have a go at one of my map ideas as i anit got a clue with unreal ed shame as when mashed have some good crazy thoughts

though saying that crazy thought just poped into head time, how about converting galloen into an as map off starts at bottom of ship and has to get to the wheel to take over the ship... dam not stoned i know this sucks idea sucks lol

nah not if you closed the cargo hold and made another objective say gotta pull up anchor from front of ship ;)

Connect 2 Ships together?

On for the Attacking side and one for the defending side? Take down the Enemy Ship!

lol, sounds like CTF :lol: