AS-Incinerate

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Humph

<a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_tro
Jan 7, 2003
A padded cell
"Where are the screen shots?" I here you ask...Welll...There are none...I've gone one better than that....
YES! You can download it from HERE
If there are any problems / bugs with the map, just reply here, as I WILL fix them.
Enjoy.

No, scratch that, just click the link then click refresh...
Obviously some bug with this cheesy forum.

Erm, i´ve downloaded it... Just copy & paste the Link into a new browser window :P

Anyway, about the Map, it´s a one-way-run-thru-map

No multiple routes (ah yes, only one on the roof) and tight tunnels...

How about making it larger? i mean, make more routes in the lava zone, the lava bridge, in the big hall ? just expand the map right and left ;)

and the final obj is strange.... u need a lift to complete it... have u thought of liftcamping there? i mean, the defenders can liftcamp and block the whole way to the final obj = impossible to win

suggestion, remove the lift stuff from final obj, make something like in golgotha (yay, but not a heart) with much room around it, etc...

anyway, just my 0.02 cents :D

first part of the map rocks some good launchs possable etc etc like the way first switch can be got at from roof also, after that ermmm ok. Couple of little things that might make it better imo, one route only could get spammy :/ darwbridge easy to hammer jump either too from path or from below makes the objective pointless, way to slove that would be put a door there also and once though lift goes up too quick, give it a longer delay after after switch is pressed gives you more chance of gettin on lift and gives def more chance to kill you. N1 for your first as map but you gotta think multpy routes more a single route just becomes a spam fest would like to try this one online with a few ppl about to how it plays

As for lift camping, It cant be done, as the defense can't activate the lift....

On the subject of expanding the map left and right, I agree, and I'm working on it as I type :D

Last edited by a moderator: