AS-HeavyWaterFactoryCE_beta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-already deleted the autocannons xcept the one there was from the beginning (easy to avoid)
-going to take some weapons from def....
-def really hasn't much ammo, but because it's a fast paced map you pick up loads of weapons

going to see how a second attackroute will be like....

keep u updated

Reactions: Snuggs
pykenike said:
-already deleted the autocannons xcept the one there was from the beginning (easy to avoid)
-going to take some weapons from def....
-def really hasn't much ammo, but because it's a fast paced map you pick up loads of weapons

going to see how a second attackroute will be like....

keep u updated

:thumb:

Okay map is ready to get his second beta release. I did change quite a lot (still a secret :P) but i have one small prob still.

(so if someone knows a liltle bit about Ued2 can he pm me then plz.... i will explain my prob and i hope u can fix it)

It's really not that dificult and i'm almost certain, that quite some peeps know how to fix it..

thx in advance

Reactions: 1 person
you forgot to thank the original author of the map

also should make a poll if ppl want the censor or non censored version imo
as it is said the flags and signs are not made coz of a personal issue but because of history

anywayz gjob

of course Zyx, but some ppl will refuse to play them because of the flags/boxes

a spam map to be affraid of... u have places where def n attackers meets after 4/5 secs in a tunnel... that's almost worse then Guardia lol... for the rest, it's a nice map :)

-LilFvB- said:
of course Zyx, but some ppl will refuse to play them because of the flags/boxes

would a player really watch at those flags? what about people from Iraq... they wouldn't play Deserstorm because of the painting? i don't think so... i don't really think these maps are made for slapping country's/persons, but they are made for fun, and it happens to be that some maps have to with history, because that makes a nice story to it...

I dont see any reason to put them in. Those flags would fit better in overlord then.
But ok that's my opinion:

About the map, it can be done very fast, although there are no launches possible.
The end is very spammy. (unless the attackers spam back but..)

ok it's nice how you edited the map is more playable but,

I know you all want new maps please dont use old maps try make your own ;p

also still i don't agree on the censorship, i know alot of people disagree with the nazi signs and stuff, but it isn't meant as a personal issue. I don't like being associated with nazi's like WC did during -8- game but confronting the past isn't something that is meant as a bad thing.

It is part of the map that gives it the meaning HeavyWaterFactory now with censoring it looses it's meaning atleast that's my opinion

But offcourse can't deny the fact pyke is atleast trying to put some more maps in the league which are alot of ppl arent trying to do and are complaing a little.

I do want to say gjob to pyke for that altho it's not totally done the proper way

Also ok map for ias but stdas i have my doubts byt that's my opinion as all had their opinion on Golgo2 ;)

Yeah... i agree with you zyx
but remember the old flame times where "some people" called "all" germans nazis and shit?
think it was because of that HWF and OCD never were taken into consideration in becoming league maps

now most people (cept some childish ones) don't do that anymore, and thats why some people find this censoring unnecessary (yes, typo)...

Played this map 3vs3 or summat yesterday on DFP, and i didn't notice much spam... both this one and golgo2al were pretty quickly finished IMO.... (this is of course affected by the skill-level and map-knowledge level of the ppl playing it :P )

Hmm.. looks nice and all, but a 6v6 is in order! :)

Reactions: pykenike