AS-Gothic_publicbeta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

gethic is certainly one of the best mapped and most beaiful looking dm maps. only i think it might be to small (corridors, small romms etc) but i will need to play it.

I've been helping out mappers with lots of things all the time, if you need anything let me know, ICQ down below

(webspace, testserver, playability advice... personally NOT ED advice)

Originally posted by [St@lkeR]
spiderman in your avatar looks pretty gay, dancing and stuff
LoL

No hard feelings it's just spiderman.. the movie is cool :D

this 1 was 2 big:(

Attachments

• kaninhump.gif
    5 KB · Views: 121
Make the map bigger?

Hi all,

I found another cool DM map with the same texturing (ShaneChurch) as DM-Gothic.. Are you thinking what i think ? :D

I could take a little piece from that map (...eeurm whole map ;) )and combine it with AS-Gothic.. It's not a standard map, it's was in a pack.. i installed all 4 + christmas pack + inoxx so i don't know in wich one..

This way i can double (triple) the size of the map in 3 days...

Plz, your opinion..

Greetz,
Cyp!.

yeah but the possibille that someone cant play map then .. because he doesnt have some textures,. can you add a texture pack with it ?

I just borrowed it..
I see it from this site, i think i don't need permission, his map is gonna keep unreal longer alive when this map get's in the league..
People will stay playing utassault longer because there is a variety of maps.. so new maps keep the league alive.. imo.

This map only got a new first name called "AS-" ;)
(and a few walls and objectives..)