AS-Gothic_publicbeta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

CypresS

Jul 11, 2002
The Netherlands (NB)
Hi all,

I remixed the DM-Gothic map and made it a assalt map. There are 3 objectives, 2 switches and a flag. I will change that in the final AL version. Here is a version to test and see if you like it, i think its a cool map.

Download:

AS-Gothic_publicbeta.zip

It's a medium size map, assault ofcourse. Instagib and Standard playable. I hope you all like it and that we will play it in the league soon.

Before you all ask me questions i want to make something clear, i did not make this map, i only remixed it to be an assault map.

Greetz,
CypresS!.

p.s.: Stalker likes the map too.. :D

Some screens:

Shot0006.JPG

Shot0007.JPG

Nice!

Nice work cyp!! i tested it with all the time..
At fist i didnt know were to go but in time i learned the map.. alternative routes etc.. Very nice map. Some things will be changed.. after that i think its league material :D

Keep it up!
GreetZ Stalk

Originally posted by Hulken
would be cool with AS-Deck16 :D
Yeah, when hank was rebuilding a dm map, i thought of doing deck..but deck is too small :o

Whiee...

Where is hank ? I wanted to make a map with him together but he was gone when i wanted to start with it..
I will begin a new post about making a map with more that 1 mapper.. That way we dont have sucky maps that are made in a hurry.. Only clean and beautiful editing..

>> Plz read my post: "Mappers united"

I was thinking of making a "Breach" in the begin so the map will be bigger and longer to play in. Plz let me all know what to change in the map, i want it to be a League map couse it rulez ;)

Thanks all and regards,
CypresS!

p.s.: When i have enough reactions i will edit (or delete) the map and make it ready for League Assault, all your comments and idea's will be used (a little).

Not played the map yet m8 but I definitely will cos Gothic is one of my fave DM maps. COuldn't have picked a better one to convert - nice work :P

Yo..

Thnx,

I have updated it a little, build out all 3 objectives. It's a little bigger now, i think this version will be it.. Only the flag at the end and some small decorations. Please let me know what you think.

Gr,
Cyp.

Some more screens:

I changed some small things but there not in the publicbeta jet, i don't want to circulate much versions. I have a better version here on my harddisk, i'am busy on the PathNode's. The original PathNode's are good, but i need to make some new in the new build rooms and route's.

Shot0009.JPG

Shot0010.JPG

Shot0011.JPG

Final assault:
Shot0012.JPG

I need someone who has a good server to test on, with more players. I only can have max 3 players in my server.. :(

Last edited:
nice 1 man :)

i was plauing it with CypresS! earlier on, the map is v-good and he has made it better by the ways the objectives are, if they goes in the leageu i think its gonna be a well active map. good luck m8,

:)

i played latest update and i couldnt find any bugs so i think it could be in the league :D
when you know the routes its a damn fine map to play in matches;)

i can say only 1 thing.. play map and see for yourself.. if you need players to test it with iam your man..

see ya all l8r

spiderman in your avatar looks pretty gay, dancing and stuff
LoL

No hard feelings it's just spiderman.. the movie is cool :D

Originally posted by [St@lkeR]
i played latest update and i couldnt find any bugs so i think it could be in the league

No bugs eh? So the floating lamp is a feature?

Attachments

• shot0219.jpg
    shot0219.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 164
Nice work looks cool.... fix a few bugs/allignments and it should play nice =)