AS-FrigateS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snuggs

Che, Mr. Obscure
Feb 20, 2002
on a giant weed tree
don´t ask why.....

- added a 2nd ship
- added a new pier
- both get new spawns after att. finished first ship

new rox/hammer launches, new trix new strategys and spam :D

AS-FrigateS

as usual..it´s on DoG custom server...soon ;)

Last edited:
I like it, noticed you where testing it on the private server yesterday, Good job! :thumb:

i got UT3
but i´m already bored of the gametypes in UT3 :x

i really hope some1 makes a AS mod
otherwise i´ll sell it

i´m dreaming about hoover-board double-hammer launches and such stuff :)

Che, just looked through this map. I like it, it's nice, but stop fucking arround with the weapon/ammo placement ffs :shout:

:D
i got UT3
but i´m already bored of the gametypes in UT3 :x

i really hope some1 makes a AS mod
otherwise i´ll sell it

i´m dreaming about hoover-board double-hammer launches and such stuff :)

Im not a big fan of anything either aswell. I have to admit I only pld DM so far. But the rest dont appeal to me tbh. Im only fucking around with UED currently.

AS mod ftw!

Nice map imo, quite funny.

And yes, assault in Ut3 would be amazing, Ut3 gameplay and graphics mixed with assault would be great, gameplay is very similar to UT99, but much better

Great map - imo best thing is sniper riffle for defenders. Btw funny immortal octopus and invisibility in the sea:rofl:

errr...

the cannons of the first ship destroy the comp on the 2nd ship ...

i decided to have only 1 objective at the 2nd ship, cause it would be very hard to get comp on 2nd ship

mate u are taking this too far imho ;p

there was really no need to tweak/change frigate ^^ hope u had fun making it tho =)