AS-Desolate][

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

the only place to get the original is off jwer drooz if u icq him or summin he'll give u it over ftp.

glad to hear its playing nice desolate][ thats is and dont forget to thank jwer aswell proph he played a big part in this map too :)

Love this map though there are a couple of things I don't like.

1. Defending is a pain in the arse cos of all the teles. I went into a tele after a certain objective had been hit and it just spat me back out again in the tele room. Is this meant to happen?

2. At the very end, if you hammer jump up to the last panel you can get stuck on the other side of it (the side opposite the button). Happened to me 1 on 1 the other day and I got killed just cos I couldn't move since the panel trapped me. I'll get a screen and show you where I mean.

Other than that it's great :)

1) the bouncin in and back out again is something that for some reason happens online, if you try it offline you'll notice that the tele's don't even let you enter... once you know the map better you'll be takin the right tele's more often and the problem will be less...

2) dunno what ur talkin about? in the newer version i didn't really get stuck there anymore.. it was a bit iffy once or twice but nothing big

I was going through the map looking for trix and playing against a bot. I got the first 2 objectives and went to go through the main tunnel and the doors were stuck (see screen) They stayed like this and wouldn't move and I couldn't get through them. Dunno if you're aware of this bug (I haven't a clue what I did - I certainly was nowhere near the door when it got stuck), but if it happens in a match it could be a problem.

Attachments

• shot0016.jpg
    shot0016.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 125
Tell phear about it, I thought he was working on a new LeagueAs

this one might be similar to hispeed or ballistic doorblock..

this one might be similar to hispeed or ballistic doorblock..

Hmm yeah but there were only 2 people on the map and I was one and I was nowhere near and the other was a bot and I dunno wot she was doing :P

I'll PM Phear then I guess.

And a weird sort of false surface on these pipes but not a problem - just a weird thing.

Attachments

• clipboard01.jpg
    clipboard01.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 114
hmm useless, we thought we fixed that door problem..

i'll look into it... you sure you have the league version of the map or an older one?

Grr I just noticed I have the original AS-Desolate and I was wondering where the r/l was in the def spawn tunnels at the start. If anyone needs the original for some reason I'll keep it for a while.