AS-Desolate][

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

is that the final final one then mutts??

Looks nice :D

Had a quick run thru it, seemed loads smoother somehow :confused:

GJ :D :thumb:

fs coulda told me this thread was here :P

This is the FINAL version, only if there's a huge bug reported that wrecks it will it be fixed, no more idea's or beta crap..

map owns imo and can go straight into the league :D

Mirror URL to download on my sig :D

Been playing it right now on Digifrag server.
Looks great, first big candidate to become league map, at least the only one 'finished' (non-beta) :lol:
Play it online on Digifrag server (insta), also uploaded to my 2vs2 server (check my sig).
Will try to get it hosted on more public servers tomorrow.

P.S. : An advice to all the clans to sort their clan rep. position. You might need it soon ;)
PM or email any league admin with the member you want to be clan representative, along with your clan admin password.

I've played it (also beta) and its nice, but..

There is a part with somekind of arches, with some light... gives the idea of a generator or magnet or something..

That's different now, arches are thicker and less/no lights.. looks a bit lame now, change it back ;)

Rest is fine! :thumb:

Originally posted by Psychotic

Play it online on Digifrag server (insta), also uploaded to my 2vs2 server (check my sig).
Will try to get it hosted on more public servers tomorrow.

now on {R-C}Server :D

Originally posted by Psychotic
P.S. : An advice to all the clans to sort their clan rep. position. You might need it soon ;)
PM or email any league admin with the member you want to be clan representative, along with your clan admin password.
Very useful posting this here :rolleyes:

Maybe send a mass-spam mail to all registered clans about this info ;)

Good map, when playtesting it took roughly 2:50 mins to complete, probably in a match a bit longer with more organised defences, which would make the map the perfect length for league play imo, not to long not to short.

As for the map it plays very well, you could probably do a few launches at the start and at the end, and a nice battle inbetween without being too spammy. :thumb:

good for insta 2:D

as does hi speed, submarinebase2, oceanfloor, asthon, ballistic (des has as many start launchs as ball) and guardia just cos a map lacks launchs don`t make it a crap map.

But your wrong map does has a few places where you can launch usefully if you want ill show em too yer ;) also a couple of usefull insta boosts also