AS-DawnRaidbeta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

proph got the idea dont add too much more colour to that

look through the coldersteel maps thats how i see ur map ending like gunna be good i reckon i love that start area looks cool to assault see what goes on from there

got some ideas if u need em ( doubt it )

I'm open to ideas :) but im not gonna make the map as big as the coldsteel ones :P I will do the lighting after i've finished the map.

does this ramp dominate the first bit too much btw?

Attachments

• shot0105.jpg
    shot0105.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 117
yea it is a bit on the large side i might make it smaller, depending on how big the other buildings get in perspective.

proph it aint my fault the peeps who made ut were obsessed wiv palm trees all they have are fecking palm trees 12 trees all tropical!?! I want christmas trees fs wiv little stars on top!!

jan i'm working on it again but ive just got back from the pub so i wont be doing much to it tonight :rolleyes: I'll work on in it for a couple of days and u/l it again after ive made some progress :)

ninja if you look closely you recognise my idea ;) :D

lemme know when you got summin to show me :)

btw the whole base needs to be a LOT bigger rich

Originally posted by Muttley

proph it aint my fault the peeps who made ut were obsessed wiv palm trees all they have are fecking palm trees 12 trees all tropical!?! I want christmas trees fs wiv little stars on top!!

what about this trees mutt ???;)

Last edited:
the first pic by snuggles that three but with snow effect on it would look perfect in that map maybe or without :o dont make em too big the trees tho

i want it to be like bridge, defendable for over 10 mins but completable in say 30 secs, and HIGH and loadsa launches :)

Originally posted by jwer_NL
i want it to be like bridge, defendable for over 10 mins but completable in say 30 secs, and HIGH and loadsa launches :)

U know what ppl say about I WANT, u never get ffs :p: