AS-Crib

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

/criticism start
tbh, this map doesnt look like an Assault Map, and never will be, since the idea u got there is just bollox. Remove the Objectives and make a DM Map instead.
/criticism end

Very nice map , but too short :D
nice textures didnt notice any bugs ... pld m8
Perhaps making a outside camp like in Riverbed][AL or in Overlord to make the obejctives 3 , 4 and 5 yeah im giving u another objective :D
Perhaps the final would be at the end of the ouside area inside a house were the the objective 4 would be destroy a compressor that would open the door for final obejective , well dunno just an idea to make it more Assaultable :D
Other thing is that from obj 2 to obj 3 u should do a longer way :D

Last edited:
prophet.. dont bother posting again /ignore..
and tnx atlantis :D

iam working on it to makle it bigger and ill fix an outside place maybe same size as inside so map length doubles.. just need too work on it for a few hours straight again..

Last edited:
still very simple detail apart from the meshes. if you wanna use only meshes, then you should become a ut2k3 mapper.

textures look well yeah unalligned , pretty ugly would be ncier if you spent more time on mapping. :)

corridors are too tight IMO. plays like lulupea or manticore.. (really a bit smaller and uglier :P)

and also use coloured lights in places.

i dont think its to small
the hallways arnt to small either,. you need to see it in 6vs6 to say that.
but details are comming.. (like i sayed)

( ill ask again sobo.. You got your own map ??????????? )

[St@lkeR] said:
i dont think its to small
the hallways arnt to small either,. you need to see it in 6vs6 to say that.
but details are comming.. (like i sayed)

Exactly.. :| TBH i don't think it'd hold up in StdAS (6vs6) - advancing spawn points would be a start to a cure, but those corridors are really gonna be choke points (Asthenosphere rings a bell).

I think the map would be ok in 4vs4 Insta tho :thumb:

fist. - welcome weirdo :P
- and iam working on the spawn points
i hope it could be insta too:P i like insta
and ill try to make some more alternative routes to avoid the choke spots

pff didnt know finishing a map could be this painfull..

Oh and yeah i play std assault and insta assault.......

greetz ((XtrA))

i changed some textures and added some detailed lights in the wall. oh and + 2 objectives that dont show on screeny in earlier post
and i got ICQ again.. :shout:

Last edited: