AS-Coldersteel

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rofl i got bad rep points for the last post i made lolllll!!! Was it something i said? lol p.s love u anti :P

err.. nvm.... read wrongly... u have sniper, rox and ripper too seven....

-LilFvB- said:
err.. nvm.... read wrongly... u have sniper, rox and ripper too seven....

Arent the rox and ripper right near end base? and some defence spawn at the sniper/autocannon? :P

* fixed the 'pump could be activated without breaking the glass' bug

* to make the last passage better playable for attackers
-> removed some (spam) ammo in the last defender room
-> added a tighpad for attackers
-> removed the annoying last autocannon

btw: you can enter the generator room from the roof, you just need to find someone to launch you ;)

Reactions: Se7en
tho something needs to be done that the last passage is better attackable. If there are 3-4 l33t players defending that guardia-like passage it's nearly impossible to breach it :\ However let's try it online and if removing the autocannon isn't really needed i'll put it back in ;)

Cratos said:
* fixed the 'pump could be activated without breaking the glass' bug

* to make the last passage better playable for attackers
-> removed some (spam) ammo in the last defender room
-> added a tighpad for attackers
-> removed the annoying last autocannon

btw: you can enter the generator room from the roof, you just need to find someone to launch you ;)
you can get urself there from the start of the snowfield by walking on the edge of the map

Playable with launches, adding another enterance to final base on ground level would help a lot, it is unwinnable without launches as it is. ColdersteelAL here we come :).

Wtf... a decent team launches you across the map, there can be as many guardia-like defenders, when the attackers go in from teh roof :P
and what Fatality said :thumb: