AS-BioassaultSE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

note to self... test the map without godlike.....

oh and 1 small thing i forgot
it could be good to put back the body armor in the lil hole right above the tunnel that triggers "science corridor" objective, its usefull for both defence and offence

about the jeeps, oh got it, nice work making it so that we can hammer somewhere thats good enough :)

ill have to test the BT part at 2nd gate.... but i highly doubt you can dodge your way onto the right one, the left one maybe (facing science)

and one last thing, does the blue thingy do quite anything in the lil hole of the last tunnel (like near that ufo thingy with the "keg" in it

feedback

1st bridge objective - balance is nice,it can be deffed quite well, but eventually will be breached, helicopter needs to be moved back atm, u can drop off with spawn protection and hammer.

attackers spawns have to pushed up on many objectives, not too far that its too easy to attack, 1 choke point defence is always welcome in a map imo, not 3. Biggest chokes imo are, after shooting range and after the laser fence objective.

Super Bio, nice touch but makes the map a bit n00b style

Also, FPS are bad in the areas u have created, although it does look nice, but i cant play with 10-20fps.