AS-AutoRipSE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snuggs

Che, Mr. Obscure
Feb 20, 2002
on a giant weed tree
not much to say

i fixed stuff that annoyed me and many others
+ i grabed a few ideas that i found in forum

- "fixed" train bug
- "fixed" tele bug (at end)
- added a whistle 4 the train (thx thrash and timo)
- re-aligned many many messed textures
- minor pickup placements changed (def. side room 4 example)
- end area is just a tick bigger now
- blast doors can be opened by attackers

mighty be confusing...but not long, cause u all got brains :P

AS-AutoRipSE

u can play it on Dog customs :)

edit:

changed some minor things

Last edited:
play it all and decide if we shall include it beside the current autorip or exclusive as se only.

think we have a few maps in preparation atm.

I don't have any sound when playing UT.. So I'm gonna miss that sound edit :(
Perhaps you could create some lightning effects just for me :lol: ;)

The whistle works well.....didn't hear it when in the attack spawn end of track

Not sure about the bits that are not "bug fixes" though :-/ will have to play it and see I guess :D

first objective gets little easier to attack now which is good, cos it takes very long sometimes vs good clans (thx for sniper replacement)
development kinda stayed same and ending... naja what to say... if u go high route its a gg. either make those boxes completly stop u jumping down or remove them so defenders can actually shot those attackers there up.

After having played this I really need to gripe about a few things:

Take the flak out of 1st offense spawn, and put the sniper back where it belongs. There's no reason to make sniper so accessible because then it turns it into sniper/minionly.com, and flak is useless.

Why remove the rox/flak ammo from defense spawn? Put them back so the objective can actually be defended. Also, there's no reason to move sniper/ammo in sniper nest. It's fine the way it is in the original, and if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Did you remove a light by the vents/fans on despatch? It looks a little dark.