April Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
AS-TheScarabSE_betaVl drops out of mappool and AS-SaqqaraLE_sobo2.zip joins it now!
Upcoming pool-map for May: AS-NavaroneAL

I actually wanted to close the Instagib Assault league due to inactivity but in the last moment I decided to give it one, and only one last chance. If nothing changes until May, it will be shut down 100%. No compromises.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Standard Assault - Champs: -={Mi5}=-
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) CoH, C) Mi5, E) AUT
Promoted: B) AAK, D) ud @ 1032 pts

Division #2
Relegated: C) DaS, E) FDC @ 1068 pts
Non-Movers: B) dzz
Promoted: A) b33r, D) SveK @ 1068 pts

Division #3
Relegated: TNT, DoG @ 904 pts
Non-Movers: L0S$, DFP, NAC, PGS
HZ Leavers: asmd (forced removal), NOOB

Pro Assault - Champs: os.
Division #1
Non-Movers: os, 23, DaS, 24, Amp, B!P, PGS, NAC
HZ Leavers: UF, PAL (both forced removal)

Insta Assault - Champs: |P*I|
Division #1
Non-Movers: P*I, PbiT, F$, omfp, nWo, 2k3

two-V-two Assault - Champs: «ÐR»
Division #1
Non-Movers: DR, P0L, DoG, UT, TiJ, NAC, t$n, FiRE
HZ Leavers: BeastyBrother, cF, az, 4UL4^v4B3L, MY (all forced removal)

to be honest basdo..
last month just ME tried to arrange 2 matches, sending requests, booking servers etc.. nobody answered or tried to contact me to fix the schedule.
So.. you want to give them another chance? iAS League is already dead 2 months ago.. i think it's useless to try to save something that doesn't exist anymore..

to be honest basdo..
last month just ME tried to arrange 2 matches, sending requests, booking servers etc.. nobody answered or tried to contact me to fix the schedule.
So.. you want to give them another chance? iAS League is already dead 2 months ago.. i think it's useless to try to save something that doesn't exist anymore..

There is light behind the tunnels end. :)

to be honest basdo..

I tried to reach you on the irc last month but theres never anyone in your channel.
If you want to play -unL- in hz, we will play you in april. Gimme a pm in the forum
and we can sort something out.

Wtf div3 arranging went bollox :eek:

That looks more like active avoiding then coincidence :lol:

Deffo needs some fixes since that HZ clan aint ready to play and that leaves TNT with exactly 0 possible opponents...

Last edited:
Wtf div3 arranging went bollox :eek:

That looks more like active avoiding then coincidence :lol:

Deffo needs some fixes since that HZ clan aint ready to play and that leaves TNT with exactly 0 possible opponents...
right, I added some schedules for you. You gotta play all clans you havent played in the last month, i.e. all except DoG.

Checking my mailbox I've seen that 4 2v2 clans have added tsn to their schedule. Well I'd like to tell all the arrangers that I'll be away in this month so I can't arrange nor play! I recruited a new member today, so all the match can be played regularly 2v2! Please contact (s)INNER for arranging (or even AlexR)!

:wave:

any chance an admin can add cant because of 3 day rule

[NAC] vs ]DoG[ 12th 20:00 Match Server #2

dog maps : Ballistic, Bridge, Desertstorm, Desolate][, SaqqaraLE_sobo2, Submarinebase][, TheDungeon]l[AL.

nac normal i suppose

ta

re: ias. I heard a rumour of dfr. rejoining in which case everyone will leave from fear so yes better shut it down.