April Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To save ppls and servers time -thc- matches against CO and UA will be set as Forfeit.

Would be nice if anyone from THC would send us Removal Request tbh. Otherwise we'll have to move you into HZ and keep you there for some time. Otherwise we could just remove you from the league instead of keeping dead clan in tables :/

Last edited:
Currently changed but didnt realise you were within 3 day period of match, Kan will still need to confirm that change of maps otherwise itll have to be changed back.

its a proas match and we have proas default maps

so kinda sux if we have to play our std maps

was only booked yesterday

ill try get hold of RighteousFury

but if not our proas maps they can have forfeit cause we not gonna play those maps @ proas

aye we enjoyed the match u never had enuff peeps so 0-0 :D

u notice we do that at times if u look through our results

we play for fun not interested in points

cause points dont make prizes

Ðeadßoy said:
its a proas match and we have proas default maps

so kinda sux if we have to play our std maps

was only booked yesterday

ill try get hold of RighteousFury

but if not our proas maps they can have forfeit cause we not gonna play those maps @ proas
Fury has allowed you to change them. Maps are currently:
AutoRIP DesertStorm Desolate][ Guardia HiSpeed OceanFloorAL Submarinebase][
These are the ones that need changing? What maps do you want as when I try and select your default maps, only 2 maps are being selected.

Protocol said:
Fury has allowed you to change them. Maps are currently:

These are the ones that need changing? What maps do you want as when I try and select your default maps, only 2 maps are being selected.

Those are the changed maps or the maps that need to be changed?

I mean comon guardia highspeed oceanfloor... my ass....

Status
Not open for further replies.