any tweaks for brightness?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cyter

Nov 2, 2001
i play in open gl, with the bar slider all the way up. its pretty bright, but on alot of maps the models are very dark, i sometimes cant even tell what team there on.

i had a tweak that made the maps really bright the models too, but it doesnt work now. is there any other tweaks that work? i have one but its a little 2 bright. its something like set levelinfo brightness 15, changeing the number seems to do nothing.

Levelinfo is blocked on 136
I assume u got radeon card, use 3.xx cats with ogl, gamma is fucked with 4.xx

i don't know about that :mischief:

oh and it must be =true of course

edit: all doesn't work here, anyway i just copied it from the tweak thread, not my fault :P i remember it working back when i tested it thogh :confused:

Last edited:
yea i use power strip with my voodoo 3, u can set it so ut opens with a certain brightness/gamma, whilst ur desktop stays same as normal, u can change that also if u like with power strip. u can even adjust brightness/gamma within the game (just assign some keys, to go up or down), which can help on some maps.

Tweaks for brightness?
Get an education...

Oh, And try powerstrip too.

it was not about tweaking brightness, the tweak in question just removed shadows and light sorces if i remember it correct, so everything is very bright and the player skins have the normal color. makes other's alot easiert to spot.