Another tool for .ini swapping

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Anni

sô desu ka
Sep 25, 2002
The Netherlands
Got this prog called UTStart off QQ sum time ago, just thought I'd share it with u lot in case u didn't know about it's existence. :)

I find it pretty handy myself, basically u click the .exe and u get a dropdown menu with a list of ur .ini's, click Start and UT will start with that .ini

Below a preview and a d/l link.

Preview
sshot.jpg

Link
UTStart

Hf with it :cool:

Last edited:
AnTi said:
I get some errors in german ? well ill try sort it out :P
n1 anyways :thumb:

why don't ppl read the readme fs :P

u have to determine ur Unrealtournament base folder in the UTStart2.INI

for example:

UtBaseDir=C:\Unrealtournament

It will then make a folder called PROFILES with ur different profiles (.ini's) in it.

@Atmadragon: I'm just giving an alternative tool, if u wanna use the other one that's fine with me :)

Anni said:
why don't ppl read the readme fs :P

u have to determine ur Unrealtournament base folder in the UTStart2.INI

for example:

UtBaseDir=C:\Unrealtournament

It will then make a folder called PROFILES with ur different profiles (.ini's) in it.

@Atmadragon: I'm just giving an alternative tool, if u wanna use the other one that's fine with me :)

I will now :)

n1 , but I think you'll find this one better as it's the ingame one

Why u named it ini changer ? its the worst key config i have seen, nothing to do with ini changing :shout: