Announcement !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nick stole it from a cartoon called "Dexters Laboratory". And yes i know that for 100% sure, because i, as 100% cartoon addicted nerd (*cough*), saw that episode, where Dexter wanted to learn french for his test @ school, and built some strange thing which should learn em the french language. He went to bed, put this "thing" on his head, and .. the machine failed to do its job because it got stuck @ "Omelette du Fromage". When he woke up he could only say "Omelette du Fromage", and, surprizingly, EVERYONE loved it, woman fell in love with him, the whole world was pointed at Dexter, just because of "Omelette du Fromage".

Ok, so thats where he got it from, and its obvious Nick thinks woman are going to fall in love with him too now he continualy says it. Is it working m8? :p:

You got something against faggots? F*cking racist.
Nick and i are marrying @ the 1st of June, and your NOT invited!
:moon:

Jules?
LOL

Hey Jules, lul man! Heb je nog ge-eh-neukt man! Lul! Jules man! Ga je nog naar de rotary club man lul! Hey Jules lekkere rukbeer van me!

:rofl: moest ff lachen :P

Originally posted by Black Ninja
nou Peter jouw ouders waren lekker origineel nerd
Dus ouders moeten per defenitie origineel zijn met het bedenken van namen? Lijkt me niet he? Misschien konden jou ouders niet zelf een leuke naam bedenken, en zijn ze naar de lokale origami-club gelopen en daar gevraagd hoe ze hun zoon zouden moeten noemen: Jules. :rofl: