An issue about banning, and new rule?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

good thread, would read again a+++++++

warn ibm everyone knows he doesnt pick those maps to try them he picks them to be stupid
warn ibm everyone knows he doesnt pick teams for better tactics he picks them to be stupid
warn html everyone knows he isnt supreme commander and shouldnt !reset
warn xb, why does html deserve a 1week ban when people only get 24hours for countless other crap that goes on

respect the rules, respect the game, respect eachother else it will die

well imo html isnt that wrong

i pld a lot with ibm in same teams and even when he was cap, he just doesnt give tacs at all and can't adjust his mic
when i played last pug like 20 mins ago i was totally pissed cos he doesnt give tacs and uses no mic. wheres the point of capping then? and yes I wud rather wait 30mins longer instead of heaving a shit pug tbh.

imo there shud be a rule that AT LEAST caps shud use ts and learn to give 'em via that

so 80% of pugs when ibm capped -> bs pug
afaik html is not liked by lots of uta, but i got to know that he at least has the attribute not to ruin a pug without having any reasons for it (n i dont mean bs reasons) - ibm capping and ruining pugs is a good reason to reset

"warn xb, why does html deserve a 1week ban when people only get 24hours for countless other crap that goes on" <- thats totally true tbh...

good thread, would read again a+++++++

warn ibm everyone knows he doesnt pick those maps to try them he picks them to be stupid
warn ibm everyone knows he doesnt pick teams for better tactics he picks them to be stupid
warn html everyone knows he isnt supreme commander and shouldnt !reset
warn xb, why does html deserve a 1week ban when people only get 24hours for countless other crap that goes on

respect the rules, respect the game, respect eachother else it will die

Nitewish ftw!!!

and remember all of u that it's only a game...