An issue about banning, and new rule?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

funny as ppl defend ibm in a "cute puppy" kind of way..... oh he can't speak english proper he's so cuuuuuuuuutee let's defend his pug ruining actions on the behalf of freedom but ignore that everyone whines when he does .... he's soooo cute

while i get picked on for being NA and french canadian

you all talk about rights and freedom but when it comes to the other side of the pond it stops ???

IBM is a very cute puppy. I would like to take him for a walk and scratch him behind the ears. IBM has four legs and fur all over. Please ignore the fact that he is bald.

Also, you're french canadian which is pretty silly. You also whine like a little girl and cry when people "steal" "your" spot on LavaFort and I have yet to recieve an apology from you for that, so you don't have a right to lecture others on rights and freedom because you don't practice it yourself. It's hypocrisy. Perhaps if you'd learn not to whine, to respect others' rights more and give others courtesy and admit to your mistakes others in UTA would take you seriously when you claim your "rights" are being infringed upon. Also, you're french canadian :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mushroomhead times as pug captain in 2008: 0

Success of a sort.

I captained once this year. I had leet tactics, such as "Salva do all the work and make me look good" and with my commanding presence as captain he was obliged to do so and victory was achieved. PUG: 0. Smant: 1.

havent read every reply, but the bans are gettin stupid.

For once i agree with html, ibm shudnt pick the maps he does and shit teams he does, why shud he get away with it???I no for a fact HTML wudnt ud soon ban him!! And as wish said b4, many ppl leave server and get an unfair sub or no sub at all, but nothing gets done. Soon as i do it, its a ban. Keep the bans fair and sort the rules out properly, idiots shudnt cap as no1 wants to play how is that having fun??

havent read every reply, but the bans are gettin stupid.
It's pretty funny that always the same people have problems with admins and then whine about "abusive" behaviour.
You ever considered that it's up to you and your behaviour?

idiots shudnt caps
And who is an "idiot" and who is not?
Your friends arent and the guys you don't like are idiots?

PUG is a free for all game, and it's ridiculous to say that this person ain't allowed to captain because he is an "idiot".
Get for real, if IBM captains then don't sign up. IBM needed 4 mins to captained, so many people had the time to do that too, unfortunally noone had the nuts.

I'm not IBMs friend and know that his english is only for MOD-members understandable, but html actions were abusive and deserves punishment.

Last edited:
never said ppl that arent my "friends" r idiots lol. its pretty simple bart, ppl that pick unfair teams and pick maps knowin full well people wont have them. that simple enuff for u??

And yes i do leave sum pugsbut get subs, others dont even do that n get no ban/warning. how is that fair??andcummin from sum1 that doesnt play in pugs or even idle in irc chann, who the hell r u to even comment or no anything of what im saying or other people here??

I captained once this year. I had leet tactics, such as "Salva do all the work and make me look good" and with my commanding presence as captain he was obliged to do so and victory was achieved. PUG: 0. Smant: 1.

Ye that was a great pug :rofl:

And yes i do leave sum pugsbut get subs, others dont even do that n get no ban/warning. how is that fair??andcummin from sum1 that doesnt play in pugs or even idle in irc chann, who the hell r u to even comment or no anything of what im saying or other people here??

On this matter:
1. You left last night i believe and you didn't get a sub. I was speccing that pug and never even seen you say you were keaving. When I checked irc after the pug was over to see who I was subbing for, I never saw you ask for a sub (could be wrong here tho)

2. So just because bart isn't a frequent pugger he isn't allowed to have an opinion? It's not like the minister of defence is in combat every other night. So is he allowed to have an opinion on military business?

Bart is a member of uta, so he is involved on some level.

Stu's PC died last night, so no action was taken, and we had a sub within a minute - thx axl ;)

I told you Stu's pc was broken on TS btw - he texted me about 2 mins after he crashed! - hows dat for dedication to tha pug!

Going to address the only 2 decent posts in this thread so far...

MyM - Although I admire your dignity in upholding the law/rules, I don't think these logs are correct. After all me and sandy didn't get on partly because of this. 24 hours fair enough but he was allowed back in the channel the same night by someone who I wont mention. Maybe he was rebanned, but this was definitely done. But actually mym isn't bad like some of the others for the inconsistency I said.

Mc - Nice post and appreciable things said throughout. And I fully agree with 90% of what you say as each rule does have its pro's but the cons often let them down bigtime. About the unfair advantage, I think this more often than not comes about from 2 captains being widely different in their skill and then the better player getting the first pick. Maybe there you can choose which captain gets first pick although that would be hard to integrate. But yes Riv replacing someone from America for example is ridiculous. However, personally even if my team went on to lose every map against that action I would just be more grateful of the 6v6 still occurring.

Btw, none of my messages in this thread are anything to do with my past bans which we all personal issues with individual admins. This is before anyone starts. :)

never said ppl that arent my "friends" r idiots lol.
neither did i. It was a question signalised by a fancy "?"
Oh yeah, nearly forgot: lol
With other words: Idiots (whoever you consider as an idiot) aren't allowed to captain, although noone of the "non-idiots" are willing to captain? Nice

its pretty simple bart, ppl that pick unfair teams and pick maps knowin full well people wont have them.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but everyone is free to captain, so where is the problem?
When html ain't able to respect that, he deserves what he gained.

that simple enuff for u??
almost, but i appreciate that you tried it atleast. :)

And yes i do leave sum pugsbut get subs, others dont even do that n get no ban/warning. how is that fair
Due moaning and whining of some special users in the past they achieved that behaviour from the admin team towards them.
There ain't a conspiraty agaisnt you or html, just one against Gazzy.

andcummin from sum1 that doesnt play in pugs or even idle in irc chann, who the hell r u to even comment or no anything of what im saying or other people here??

Well i'm not smart, but i am able to guess what "unfair teams" and "new maps" mean.
So no need to idle in PUG 24/7 for having an opinion on that.

Last edited:
Flippin shit. I've been gone for just nearly 2 weeks and PUG is getting fucked?
You're gonna have to hold out a bit longer till I get back though. I'm stationed in a place that is about 70 degrees north and 30 degrees east. Barely 60 km (according to Wikipedia. I think its far less) away from Russia. Going to Murmansk (20-22. Feb) after first leave (8-17. Feb)

Flippin shit. I've been gone for just nearly 2 weeks and PUG is getting fucked?
You're gonna have to hold out a bit longer till I get back though. I'm stationed in a place that is about 70 degrees north and 30 degrees east. Barely 60 km (according to Wikipedia. I think its far less) away from Russia. Going to Murmansk (20-22. Feb) after first leave (8-17. Feb)

And when do you come back to us?