'AltFire' problems

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

damn i can't fake anymore on dog server as my f1 ping is too low
prolly the only one that play there with a f1 ping of 20/25 :hangover:

damn i can't fake anymore on dog server as my f1 ping is too low
prolly the only one that play there with a f1 ping of 20/25 :hangover:

Well we all know ur a botter :D

At least that's what they all say :rofl:

U can't hide anywhere. Let eMule or Azureus run when u play. ;)

just change ur jump bind to ctrl and alt fire to rightmouse? lawlnub :fingers:

7=teamsay All coming Small Pool!
8=teamsay All coming Big Pool!

is that for oceanfloor? :D

just change ur jump bind to ctrl and alt fire to rightmouse? lawlnub :fingers:

Nope. Not posible. I would loose all my childhood illusions about how to play a PC Game in the oldfashion way.

U see. When ur 42 years old it's damn hard to learn how to ride a bike

Mine are

Ctrl = Crouch
Shift = Jump
Tab = Console
Space = Hammer
WASD Movement

Mouse buttons for fire and movement
Numpad for voices
Delete= Suicide
Insert=LOL (Yes haha sometyimes i press del by accident :D)

Arrows = Incoming binds

I've played UT with arrows and ctrl=jump since the start, lol....stupid thing is, every other game I do play WASD and arrows feel unnatural to play with, so close to mouse, but I cba changing it :P

Mine are

Insert=LOL (Yes haha sometyimes i press del by accident :D)

Arrows = Incoming binds

my suicide button is enter, sometimes iw rite "haha twats i got it" when i play on DOG, and im in the little room of overlord...but then i suicide

It's a bind that lowers your mouse speed when pressed and back to normal when released.
Very handy if you want to launch more precisely. Also good when you need to snipe in some occasions.

I have a laser mouse 6000 (Microsoft series) and there is a functuion called Gaming Presicion. Default configed to the left side mouse. I press it does the same. although it takes my sensitiviy from around 3 to 0.3 rofl. But it is handy for.
-Headshots,
-Launches,
-Ripper Shots,
-Flak kills.
Havent tried using it when using minigun yet though. I guess it might help considering it would have a constant slow aim on the enemy which would give incredible damage gg.