""All Stars"" vs -={Mi5}=-

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament: Assault' started by X-Bomb, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Cyborg

Cyborg I am the liquor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GG WP to all involved, was a great game, thanks to my team for putting up with such an inept captain and thanks everyone for showing up, great comeback mi5 after first 4 maps, wp team! :)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Cyborg

Cyborg I am the liquor

Insane!

3. Solar´

Solar´ =]死か栄光[=

:lol: very nice clip cyborg.

Thanks to everyone involved for this fun evening! I really had a blast commenting all this stuff together.
    Next time I'll make sure the quality on twitch is much better, but we did it all in 10mins before the match.
    Will get better microphone also.

Feel free to relive the moments on twitch:
    Part1
    http://www.twitch.tv/solar182/b/599300975

Part2
    http://www.twitch.tv/solar182/b/599306449

Part3
    http://www.twitch.tv/solar182/b/599316839

- Check out 30mins 30sec in Part 3 about some oldskool DoG tactics advice from DB: "Don't be a cock, don't give 'em shock" :P
    - see 34mins10sec after that in Part 3 on why we'll have to quit our jobs in the future ^^
    - Also check out 1h51min30sec for my point of view on Wez not getting Autorip like Cyborg's clip.

4. X-Bomb

X-Bomb Well-Known Member

i know some didnt think it was gg, but gg from me anyway. Well played to all participants. I want to be careful here as i dont want to cause any controversy because i dont think it deserves that.

Thanks for the twitch stream Solar (and commentary), im sure people appreciated so that they could watch - we had nothing until 10mins before the match so thanks for your time and effort. Hopefully many didnt turn off at 4-0 as mi5 made a great comeback to 4-5. The last 8 maps were actually 4-4.

My regret from this is that the first 4 maps went 1 sided, I sensed a bad mood after the game which is a shame because this didn't deserve it, if you ignore the first 4 maps, the last 8 maps were actually 4-4 and very touch and go for both teams. I know mi5 wanted wish to play so they are a bit of sour grapes there, hopefully when the dust settles both sets of participants will be satisfied by what they put in, big shame that it 4-0 to start off with, but shit happens. GJ on the comeback tho. I hope the wish thing doesn't detract from this event. It was labelled All stars vs mi5 but it was more for the oldskool experience more then anything, hopefully it did achieve that at the every least.

Thanks to mi5 and too MC and d1sc who made comebacks to play this and actually make it happen

On a personal level - The game itself was strange, I had expected long and more controlled defences from both sides, but apart from desolate, there wasnt that solid feeling. Cyb was our captain and i got put out of my comfort zone positions a lot as my entire team was better then me :P i didnt mind, but it did make it a strange game for me. 4/10 for my performance (glad there is no stats!). I would be up for it again. Shame the community is so small id really like to get more people involved, but we are so small its too hard (see 4v4 fail)

5. Maxiz!

Maxiz! Heather_Morris^

:thumb: Was fun to follow on twitch! Thanks to everyone involved :)

6. fat jeff

fat jeff Member

Kickass Job Solar :D

7. pogogo

pogogo Member

good job solar, you were entertaining and really good at explaining maps/objs

how about a rematch with
    all stars Mi5 vs all stars in january

+riv-xb vs +wish-torp

8. fat jeff

fat jeff Member

we should create a small league for januar out of 3 clans with 6vs6 or 5vs5 i. g.

like a soccerleague with match and rematch. Winner gets 3 Points, tie is 1 point. so we have 4 matches a month.

9. Solar´

Solar´ =]死か栄光[=

DJ kind of tried that a month ago, but yeah why not, I'd be happy to play and/or stream!

10. Insp!re

Insp!re Ask yourself you Insp!red yet?..

:Xmastree:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  11. Dj_AL

Dj_AL -)EaS*

nOT POSSIBLE to organise players and matches im afraid.
    Max number is 2v2 you can make a leauge of.
    Easier to plan and less players to schedule.

nothing else will work.

12. WaYnOs

WaYnOs [Nil]

Awesome event guys, gg to all who played! Been away for a long time but was really good to see you guys kicking ass again! Look forward to the next one! (if i can still see the screen by then!!). Thx Solar for the streams, great job!

:)

13. riotz

riotz My guns are killing me because I did so many

I only recognise Mc's name from That Mi5 squad? And Stylefish, what happened to the likes of Twister, Scorp and Konnan, now that was an Mi5 team

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  14. Dj_AL

Dj_AL -)EaS*

Rematch? :)

15. Solar´

Solar´ =]死か栄光[=

If you are, I'll be streaming it again ;)

16. AnTi

AnTi Ðøgø

If i was there at ert side we'd have won.

sup puggerz! :wave: :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.