""All Stars"" vs -={Mi5}=-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
Since the 4v4 flopped before it even got going, me and cyb are trying to gather a team to compete in a high level match vs the old mi5 guys. We are issuing the following challenge to the old members of mi5.

Sunday 14th December - 20gmt
5 maps each (first to 6 wins) - Might increase to full 7 map if people want
Server: Smant or UTApug

If you want to play in the **All Stars** team please put your name forward

You will need to be good enough to compete vs the likes of Twnz, Fish, Ert, Wez etc we are hoping MC and torp can make the lineup for Mi5. That mi5 team isnt confirmed but hopefully they will be available

All Stars so far:
Sphere
Cyborg
X-Bomb
DJ
Od
Prom
Disc
Fatty
Mex
Riv (n/a)
Salva (n/a)

mi5 confirms:
Twnz
MC
Wez
Ert
Torp
Fable
Sneez

Should be a gg put your name forward if you want to compete, otherwise maybe you can tune in to watch (if it goes ahead)! Dont be afraid to signup as you might be fitted into EITHER team if we fail to make 6v6

Last edited:
Great idea, I'm in!

I would love to be involved in this kind of high level competition again, and hopefully everyone will be interested in participating too! However, if you are lining an all star team like that and a strong one I might add, then wish should play too if he's available (he's mi5) because only really me and ert are the active ones left (wez and fable every now and again).

Hope this works out :thumb:

Torp was not MI5, Wish was though.

If you want an MI5 team that can probably make it your looking at:

mc twnz ert fable wez wish

(If i know date in advance ill be up for it)

Don't take this the wrong way, but there's no chance for a close game with wish involved unless someone kidnapped bleh and forced him to learn assault for a week. There's barely any players good enough to put up a challenge vs the suggested mi5 lineup, with wish it's kaputt. Just my opinion, I would still play regardless, but would rather play w/ even teams

Seriously, I'm embarrassed because I don't remember you in MI5 lol.

But feel free to play! Wez im not sure will even turn up...

Also, why isn't smant on the all-star team?

(This was the price to get him to help me with something..)

Just to be clear: I have not volunteered my server for this purpose, and do not know if it will be up and running at the time you're suggesting, as no one took the liberty of contacting me previous to making this post. I'll have to check with my really good friend DJ and see what his availability is before committing my resources. DJ on 25 ping would be MEGA and defeat Wish with 0 problems.

Although I don't know how to set it up, I'd be willing to do UTV :)

In all fariness, you are missing some hardcore oldskool players for MI5 :P
Granted, this is not 2003-2004 anymore but still would be fun to see them play again after all those years.

Cool looks like we have enough from both sides,

so we need to get server sorted, will utapug server be available?, if playing with pugbot it wont allow red and blue to pick the same map as it only allows 1xunique maps. So will need to get it setup for a league war, will need MyM or MC to get this setup?