Aimbot use

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

D

DrFreudisalive

Hi all i mangaged to get an aimbot for me (well lets say i went shopping on someone's pc....)
I will not give that thing away to anyone!!!
so don't ask me because i will not reply to such mssg's!!
The aimbot sux ass because it aims for the guys head and if you shoot then you only hit if that person walks in one straight line!!
The aimbot sucks too because if you snipe in CTF-Face (for example) and you snipe on top other people can easily hit you there and if you snipe on a side of a tower you will fall off because aimbot jumps too (sometimes) and that sux!!!
So the aimbot is so badly damaged because all transfers i think there must be a new 1 that is better then this
the aimbot sux this way and when i'm done typing this i make an .dem file to prove i HAD an aimbot becuase i will delete it it is soooo lame to use 1
only against bots with godlike is funny :)

Damn forgot something

and didn't saw an edit button why?? hmm...
the aimbot let's your UT crash too very often
that is nice eh damn cheaters

Aimbot

If you want to see a demo of the aimbot in action, download this zip:

[unreal.maps.tripod.com/aimbot.zip]

Freud you've got to watch this. You must have an older or different version. The version in the demo is incredible. It'a fairly small file (422 kb) and it comes with a read me that explains how to make it go (i would have had no clue).

-liz

Re: Aimbot

I've tested an aimbot at someone elses comp, a pretty new version it was and I could hit all the godlike bots on for example CTF Face, it really was too good to use, it didn't crash at all, tried it for 1 hour and then told him he should delete the file and never use it (cause those cheats just suck, it's no more skill...) Never had it on my comp and it will never be here!!!

Greetings

yeah right

try and dodge when you have aimbot
the aimbot misses then
and if you use an autofire bot with it then it rocks (doh!)
the aimbot has 2 versions think the 1 you played was with autofire bot!!

Re: yeah right

hmm, don't think so, autofire means it will shoot itself, and that's a thing it didn't do

:)

ok i believe ya
but 1 problem why the f*ck can't i get in the members forums am i still a member?
and plz go to wam.unrealcenter.com/
i'm on that site as an AS-Freak i will always be that :) i have all levels that are 108 AS levels (normal maps included)
but still the aimbot is a good and easy thing to use against BOTS but you tried using it against players????? i did that and you can easily be sniped because you're standing wrong or they are standin wright (ehhh correct english??)
oh well
was fun
plz let me in the members forum again!!!!! :)

Re: Aimbot use

Hey Freud

There's no list of members for the members forum, just the password is needed. You remember the passy right? if not icq me :D

There might be probs with cookies tho.

As for all this aimbot @#%$, there isn't anything lamer. It made me really sad when I heard someone had made an aimbot, UT has always been the game that's managed to avoid major cheats like this, now it's all changed.

When we play, how do we know that nobody is using an aimbot? That just sucks. Hope you guys have signed the petition to have an aimbot cheat protection in the next UT patch. The URL is at planetunreal.

L0ck we will know

you can guess who uses the aimbot!!
you know how other players play so you can know it.
when i had the aimbot i tried it out an a Face server under the name: