=)Ai(=& ((Sixth)) server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gazzy

Gareth the Slag!
Jun 7, 2001
Manchester
Ok, in recent weeks, we seem to be gettin every clan on earth askin to use either the Ai&sixth jolt or the Ai orange server.

We dont mind lettin ppl use it, but its kinda takin the piss atm, as it seems like everynight its used by some other clans and always one of our admins has to set the server up.

so from now on, we r only gonna allow 1 or 2 a week, when its needed due to server 1 probs.

and our servers r not for booking, so its ok when server is fooked, but not other times.

thx :)

agreed. we're paying for the damn server and it looks like we're the only jolt providers of this league

Either use the app Matty made (maybe he will let u have it) or use the .txt files likes me, neo, ninja, gaz do

I sent em to uk a few months back when u first got server I think

We can work the Server 1 problem out together with the ION jolt server and the NRG/EoS jolt server.

Seems to me that every clan only asks us at the moment for the server! :D

I am getting an average of 2 requests a day now!

i made my own as well.. that app doesn't work here. I've tried but i need to route the ports on my router etc so ... :)

it's no prob if it's REALLY needed but then only. We aren't bad sports and we know how hard it is for ppl to get a server nowadays.

Seems to me that every clan only asks us at the moment for the server!

No wonder you and ai are the easiest to approach and the nicest people to talk to.

Yesterday we had match, supposed to be on ION Orange Server, but no ION was in reach .. so we got AI/SIXTH Server :D

Anyway, thx m8s, we wouldn´t have asked you if someone of ION would moved their ass to the console :P

What time was that ?
Prolly the guy u asked forgot he had a clanmatch on clanbase at that time :/

Originally posted by Ace
What time was that ?
Prolly the guy u asked forgot he had a clanmatch on clanbase at that time :/

Time was 20.00 GMT (unusual time for clan matches on weekdays, eh?) and the guy was Neo.

Scorpion/TRU managed it with Neo some days before, but Neo wasn´t online yesterday @ Match time :(

Well everythings on it, but when I restarted it to install everything it didn't come back, don't think GW set it up to auto restart :(

Hopefully they will restart it tmrw :)