admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sKull

JUST FOOK OFF WILL YA
Jun 8, 2001
fook knows
if u was gonna let the league slip down to shite ,then fuckin tell so we dont waste our fookin time booking wank servers which r not gonna be available anyway,and then on the day we know server down no fuckin cocky arsed twat of an admin is around to sort anything fuckin wank admin cunts,y bother being admin if u cant be there ,get a fookin real job stupid young cocky twats:moon:

yes :rolleyes: good way of getting ur probs out skull lol .. every1 will read this and ofcourse fix there mistakes coz you asked so nicely :rolleyes:

although i have to say.. good job blurting it out on irc where no actual league admin was around :rolleyes:

Rel@x said:
yes :rolleyes: good way of getting ur probs out skull lol .. every1 will read this and ofcourse fix there mistakes coz you asked so nicely :rolleyes:

although i have to say.. good job blurting it out on irc where no actual league admin was around :rolleyes:

thats y i put it here just so they they would`nt miss it :moon:

well i quit ut after this shit anyway,no loss maybe but with the way admins r behaveing no fuckin league :FU:

this was the best gameing league going,the amrican or clan base could`nt touch it , but after tonight wen i went to #utassault asking for assistince and got no reply apart from a PM on irc from a non league admin saying"fuck that cunt let him wait " there`s not a fuckin gr8 deal u can do :moon:

instead of flaming around in IRC and forums, you couldve made the effort to contact a league admin in PM or ICQ. Glen did before and i told him that server was down + there wasnt even a game booked on it yesterday.
Furthermore there was a thread in these forums with explanation that server#3 is down for an unknown time. No need to "discuss" that more...

Status
Not open for further replies.