Add AS-Siege]I[AL to league.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

not a lot too read dummy :P it's like letter size 72 :p: just read through the important stuff and try it in UT with the pdf on the background..

pff like I could be arsed. No matter how you try to explain it, its too complex to be entered into the league. Look at all the league maps. Theyre simple in design with usable environment. Not 57849075893457389763897 lots of detail on small buildings and exploding barrels. Remove all the shitty wank things that arent needed, make it so that every1 has a pretty good idea of where to go and it can be entered. Until then, sorry but its worst map considered.

lol i remember ppl bitching when Golgotha][ was introduced and Golg is X times easier then Siege]I[ :P

We still got Snowdunes and Coldersteel waiting to be added into the league so stand in line HTML :)

Golg2 was mainly moaned about cos it was built around 1 launch which wasnt easily defendable. Now it has become easier to defend and many ways of attacking have been establish. But still theres only 1 way you can go at the start to get things. In siege3 you got like 5 places at start you can go. In the league it would be mayhem. People flying everywhere.

Golg2 for me was wank mainly cos of the stair lag :P